This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Box Store Catalog|
|Date released||April 1, 2009|
|Where found||Box Store|
The Box Store Catalog was a catalog temporarily added in the Box Store during the April Fools' Party 2009. It contained four furniture items which were the Small Box, Medium Box, Large Box, and the Portal Box. All of the items in this catalog are rare, except the Portal Box, as it has returned in Furniture Catalogs.
- Small Box (75 coins): A square shaped box that you can rotate and display drawings of TV Channels on.
- Medium Box (100 coins): A rectangular box that you can rotate.
- Large Box (120 coins): A thin rectangular box that you can rotate.
- Portal Box (200 coins): An open box with a portal in it. When a penguin walks to this box, it takes them to the Box Dimension.
- Despite there being three April Fools Parties after the one this catalog appeared in, this catalog has not returned.