Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Not to be confused with the Portal Box.
Box Portals have dated back in Club Penguin since the April Fools' Party 2007. If you walked to or over them, you would be teleported to a different room. The Box Portal that was most commonly used was the Box Portal that took a penguin from the Coffee Shop to the Beacon. The portals were made of, obviously, boxes. You could tell where it would lead because an item from that place would be beside it. (i.e. Coffee Shop's Bean Bag, Night Club's speaker, and the Beacon's Jet Pack).
- During the April Fools' Party 2009, an item in the Box Store's catalog was a Portal Box, a box with a portal in it. If placed in an igloo, it would "teleport" the penguin who entered it to a special room called the Box Dimension. It was only available to members, but non-members could enter the Box Dimension by using a portal in another member's igloo.
- At the April Fools' Party 2010, if you went to a certain part of the Ski Lodge, you would be transported to the lighthouse. Some thought the Club Penguin Team didn't take one of the portals out and just left it invisible.
- The Orange Puffle was first seen in the Box Dimension.
- Penguins use a Box Portal when Server Jumping.
- Many of these, including a Box Dragon, were found in the Box Dimension level of Puffle Launch.
- A Box Portal is now located in the Lodge Attic.