|Opened||April 1, 2009|
The Box Dimension is a dimension composed entirely of cardboard boxes. It has a low gravity environment, which causes lightweight objects to float, such as boxes, plants, and snowballs. The Box Dimension also serves as a gateway to other dimensions through its many box portals.
While only a portion can be seen as a room, the Box Dimension is incredibly vast, and the full scope of it is currently unknown. The very top and bottom of the dimension are clouded in a purple mist, which appears to be impassable. The dimension itself can only be accessed by a portal, which can be in the form of the Portal Box furniture item, portals at parties, or the large portal in the Lodge Attic.
The history behind the Box Dimension is a mystery. It was first accessible on April 1, 2009, by buying a Portal Box in the Box Store during the April Fools' Party 2009. It is never explained how penguins discovered the box-filled dimension, although it is implied Gary the Gadget Guy had knowledge of it.
On February 11, 2010, the plants were no longer visible. However, a puffle named Plok started floating around in a box, and has been visible ever since, and will float by the entry every fifteen minutes.
After March 18, 2015, the Box Dimension was accessible via the Lodge Attic.
- The Box Dimension is the setting for the third stage of Puffle Launch.
- During Puffle Parties from 2011 to 2013, the Box Dimension became the "domain" of orange puffles. There was a pile of cookies in the center of the room with orange puffles eating them, and many more cookies scattered around. There were also orange colored balloons and banners floating.
- During the April Fools' Party 2011, Rookie accidentally opened portals to other dimensions. There were portals on each side of the entryway, with four on the left and three on the right, each transporting players to a different dimension. The large box in the center was blocked off, and players need to complete the Box Costume to be able to enter.
- During the April Fools' Party 2012, there were several portals like before, with two new ones. The center box was replaced with a large portal with slides and multicolored cube stacks on the sides.
- During Operation: Puffle a sign indicating the disappearance of Plok was displayed to the left of the portal. Plok had been abducted by Herbert during the party, but subsequently returned after the party ended.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Dimensão das Caixas|