|Where||Can be accessed from a Box Portal that are available in some members igloo or in some parties|
|Opened||April 1, 2009|
The Box Dimension is one of the Dimensions added during the April Fools Party 2009 that can be accessed through a Portal Box. It is the only room accessible through an Igloo. The only way a penguin can currently get here is if they own a Box Portal, or if they go to a penguin's igloo that has a Portal Box in it. A Portal Box can also appear at Puffle Parties to get to the Orange Puffle room, or at April Fools' parties to access the portals to many new dimensions. During the Puffle Party 2012 and Puffle Party 2013, you could access the Box Dimension by going to the Beach and going in the box. Plok, the Orange Puffle from the Box Dimension, was stolen on November 14, 2013.
For the April Fools' Party 2009, Gary the Gadget Guy opened a portal to a dimension full of boxes and it has been there ever since. In June 2009, after the Adventure Party 2009, plants were stored in the Box Dimension. However, on February 11, 2010, the plants were removed.
The Box Dimension was one of the rooms that the Orange Puffle was discovered in. It would pop up in a box every fifteen minutes. The orange puffle is called Plok. It is named by the category of silly puffle.
The game Puffle Launch reveals that there are more areas of the Box Dimension than what can be explored at the time.
During the April Fools Party 2011, Rookie opened other dimensions by mistake, and if you found your way around them all and you got all the box parts you would receive a Box Costume. You could use it to enter A Strange Dimension.
- The Box Dimension is much like space due to the fact that things float in mid air, making it a zero gravity environment for boxes, but not penguins, and snowballs have a strange course in this room.
- Snowballs are able to bounce in this area, if you throw them from corner to corner.
- The Orange Puffle that appears may be in a small orbit of the area because it comes every fifteen minutes and always moves the same way, also in the Club Penguin Times issue #419, it was revealed his name is Plok.
- After the Future Party in 2014 (currently the only one), the time portal was packed into the box dimension by Rookie, which can be read in the Club Penguin Times issue #450.
- All the boxes from the April Fools' Day 2009 came from the Box Dimension.
- This is where the video, Nyan Puffle is set.
- When the Box Dimension is accessed when it is not the April Fools' Party, none of the dimensions are accessible.
- A possible upcoming feature in the game, Server Jumping, uses the Portal box (A possible future Hand item) to do so.
- The Box Dimension is not entirely popular anymore, due to the fact its only accessible currently through igloos that have a Portal Box.
- There was a rumor that a new mascot called Box Creator who created the Box Dimension existed. This was proven false as he never appeared.
- Although you can put the portal in your igloo, you currently can't enter the Box Dimension on the Club Penguin App as the room not yet released on the app.
- The box stairs in the Box Dimension are made to look like an impossible staircase which never stops going higher.
|Desert Dimension, Stair Dimension and Space Dimension||Box Store , A Silly Place , Doodle Dimension and Cream Soda Dimension|
|Strange Dimension, Zany Dimension|