| Non-Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
|Appeared||Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge Games, Elite Penguin Force|
|Clothes Items||Red Hat|
|Related To||Flare, Blast, Loop, Chill, Pop, Flit, and Chirp|
|Friends With||Other Elite Puffles|
Bouncer (nicknamed Loyal in Herbert's Revenge) is a Blue Puffle who is one of the Elite Puffles in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force. She's the first Puffle the player meets in the game. The player meets the Puffle in the Coffee Shop. She can throw snowballs to hit objects with extreme firing rate, precision and range. She was also in the exclusive book Puffle Pal Adventures: Music Makes Magic and the real-life book, The Great Puffle Switch. She, along with all the other Elite Puffles, has her own Card-Jitsu card in the Puffle Deck.
- She was trained by Agent PH.
- She is the first Elite Puffle you can see in the game.
- She appeared in the real-life book, The Great Puffle Switch.
- If you want to name a puffle Bouncer, it lets you.
- Bouncer has a special friendship with Flare in Herbert's Revenge.
- In The Great Puffle Switch, Bouncer was confirmed to be a female although many penguins thought Bouncer was a male.
- She is a Blue Puffle