|Party|| Dance-A-Thon, |
Music Jam 2009,
Music Jam 2010,
Puffle Party 2011,
Music Jam 2011
|Where found||Night Club Rooftop (Music Jams, Puffle Party 2011), Night Club (Dance-A-Thon)|
- This article is about a free item. For Cadence's version, click here. For other uses, see Boombox (Disambiguation).
The Boombox is a hand item in Club Penguin. It was available to members during the Dance-A-Thon, Music Jams 2009-2011, and in the Puffle Party 2011. If players dance with the Boombox, they will breakdance.
|Party||Location||Available from||Available until|
|Dance-A-Thon||Nightclub||January 15, 2009||January 20, 2009|
|Music Jam 2009||Night Club Rooftop||July 17, 2009||July 26, 2009|
|Music Jam 2010||July 8, 2010||July 19, 2010|
|Puffle Party 2011||February 28, 2011||February 28, 2011|
|Music Jam 2011||June 16, 2011||July 5, 2011|
- Cadence is the only penguin who can breakdance without a boombox, but she can breakdance with the boombox with her clothes on.
- This boombox is related to the exploding one in the Gadget Room.
- Cadence usually wore it at the Penguin Play Awards 2009, but at Music Jam 2010, when she visited a server she wasn't wearing the Boombox. She used it after a few minutes.
- There is also a Purple Boom Box that was released during the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam.
- This invention was made by Gary for the music parties.
- The in-game sprite of the item is the same as Cadence's Boombox.
- The Boom Box's name is literal, as it literally "goes boom".
The Boom Box is another one of Gary's inventions, which looks different than the item version. It does not really have a purpose, it can only self-destruct. It also appears in the special attack of the GADGET ROOM card in Card-Jitsu. In the fourth mission of Club Penguin, the Boom Box appears and it appears to be like a stereo, but once you turn it on, it explodes.