|Attitude||Content, loyal and a team player.|
|Member only||No (Non-Members can only buy 2 and unlock them from Treasure Book)|
|Favorite toys||Beach ball|
|Play action|| Super: Bounces a huge beach ball on its mouth.|
Normal: Bounces on top of a beach ball.
Weak: Rolls a small beach ball along the ground.
|Dance||Bounces up and down (Like the Red Puffle)|
|Elite Puffle Items||Bouncer|
Blue Puffles are the most loyal and friendly type of puffles. They are the most iconic puffle in Club Penguin, being a representative of their species and also being the most commonly adopted puffle, being available to non-members. They were first discovered at the Ice Rink and they were one of the four original puffles. The blue Elite Puffle is named Bouncer and he has a very good aim at throwing snowballs. They were the first non-member puffle, and because of that, they are very easy to take care of and don't have any special needs or eccentric actions. The Blue Puffle was the first puffle on Club Penguin. Like the white, orange and brown puffles, the Blue Puffle doesn't have a certain game it can play, but really this puffle should be able to play in all games, because just like the Blue Team, these puffles are always ready for anything. However, it may receive a favorite game in the future.
Blue Puffles were the first puffles in Club Penguin. These puffles are one of the four original puffles to be discovered in Club Penguin. They were first spotted on some places in November 2005, including at Town. They were available for all penguins to adopt on March 17, 2006. .
Attitude: Loyal, content and a team player.
Favorite toys: Beach ball and Ball with Stars
Elite Puffle Items: Beanie, Snowballs.
Special facts: Easy to care for.
Favorite game: Unknown.
Play: Rolls a small beach ball along the ground and makes a ball with stars on it bounce up and down.
Better Play: Bounces on top of a beach ball.
Super Play: Bounces a huge beach ball on its mouth.
Bath: Washes itself with a sponge and then gets out and shakes itself dry.
Food: Eats the whole bowl with food.
Gum: Blows a bubble then puts it back in its mouth. Shows you the bubble inside its mouth.
Cookie: Munches on cookie side to side.
Dance: Bounces up and down.
Postcard: It is on a beach ball and is holding a bag on a stick.
Brush: Gives the Blue Puffle a hair style similar to George Washington's.
Famous Blue pufflesEdit
There are four famous Blue Puffles. They are:
- Bouncer - One of the elite puffles.
- Destructo - A puffle appeared in the Secret Mission #9.
- Fluffy - A not very intelligent puffle that makes appearances in 2 comics.
- EleanorMae - Aunt Arctic's blue puffle.
- They are the most commonly adopted puffles, as everyone can adopt these.
- You can use it in the games Puffle Launch and Pufflescape.
- There is a Blue Puffle level in Puffle Rescue.
- Blue was the default color in My Puffle.
- The Blue Puffle was one of the four puffles that were discovered first in Club Penguin. The other puffles were the pink, black, and green puffles.
- The Elite Blue Puffle is named Bouncer.
- There used to be one in Ice Fishing before they discovered that the pink ones like swimming more than the blue ones. So they went and replaced it with a pink one instead.
- It is the "cover puffle" for Puffle Roundup and the levels of Puffle Rescue.
- Blue Puffles seem to have a common interest in round objects such as beach balls, exercise balls, snowballs, etc.
- According to the puffle information booklet in the Pet Shop, Blue Puffles eat their weight in cookies each week.
- Its favorite puffle hat is the Sombrero.
- One is seen on the Join Team Blue postcard and Go Blue Background.
- Another one is seen on both the SOS 30 and SOS 60 stamp.
- The puffle emote is a Blue Puffle.
Famous Blue PufflesEdit
Blue Puffle in-gameEdit
Blue Puffle caring cardEdit
Blue Puffle actionsEdit
Blue Puffle plushesEdit
Sources and ReferencesEdit