|Attitude||Content, loyal and a team player.|
|Member only||No (Non-Members can only buy 2 and unlock them from Treasure Book)|
|Favorite toys||Beach ball|
|Play action|| Super: Bounces a huge beach ball on its mouth.|
Normal: Bounces on top of a beach ball.
Weak: Rolls a small beach ball along the ground.
|Dance||Bounces up and down (Like the Red Puffle)|
|Elite Puffle Items||Beanie, 3 snowballs|
Blue Puffles are the most loyal and friendly type of puffles in Club Penguin. They are the most iconic puffle in Club Penguin, being a representative of their species and also being the most commonly adopted puffle, being available to non-members. They were first discovered at the Ice Rink and they were one of the four original puffles. The blue Elite Puffle is named Bouncer and she has a very good aim at throwing snowballs. They were the first non-member puffle, and are very easy to take care of.
Blue Puffles were the first puffles in Club Penguin. These puffles are one of the four original puffles to be discovered in Club Penguin. They were first spotted at some places in November 2005, including at the Town. They were available for all penguins to adopt on March 17, 2006.
Attitude: Loyal, content and a team player.
Favorite toys: Beach ball and Ball with Stars
Elite Puffle Items: Beanie, Snowballs.
Special facts: Easy to care for.
Favorite game: Unknown.
Play: Bounces a beach ball up and down.
Play: Rolls the ball with stars in a line.
Bath: Washes itself with a sponge and then gets out and shakes itself dry.
Favorite Food: Pretzels
Gum: Blows a bubble then puts it back in its mouth. Shows you the bubble inside its mouth.
Dance: Bounces up and down.
Postcard: It is on a beach ball and is holding a bag on a stick.
Brush: Gives the Blue Puffle a hair style similar to George Washington's.
Puffle Handbook Description
They’re known for their awesome team work. Few realize that each week, blue Puffles eat their weight in cookies.
Famous Blue puffles
There are six famous Blue Puffles. They are:
- Bouncer - One of the elite puffles.
- Destructo - A puffle appeared in the Secret Mission #9.
- Fluffy - A not very intelligent puffle that makes appearances in 2 comics.
- EleanorMae - Aunt Arctic's blue puffle.
- Darwin - Gary's Blue Dinosaur Puffle.
- You can use it in the games Puffle Launch and Pufflescape.
- There is a Blue Puffle level in Puffle Rescue.
- Blue was the default color in My Puffle.
- The Blue Puffle was one of the four puffles that were discovered first in Club Penguin. The other puffles were the pink, black, and green puffles.
- The Elite Blue Puffle is named Bouncer.
- There used to be one in Ice Fishing before they discovered that the pink ones like swimming more than the blue ones. So they went and replaced it with a pink one instead.
- It is the "cover puffle" for Puffle Roundup and the levels of Puffle Rescue.
- Blue Puffles seem to have a common interest in round objects such as beach balls, exercise balls, snowballs, etc.
- It was voted the "Puffle of the Year" for 2006 in The Penguin Times.
- Its favorite puffle hat is the Sombrero.
- One is seen on the Join Team Blue postcard and Go Blue Background.
- Another one is seen on both the SOS 30 and SOS 60 stamp.
- The puffle emote (E+P) is a Blue Puffle.
- There is an item featuring this puffle. It's the Blue Puffle Stuffie, and it was released during the Holiday Party 2012.
- The Blue Border Collie is based on this puffle.
- During The Fair 2014, in the Galaxy Park, there was a 'pixelated' Blue Puffle.
- Before Puffles were updated in 2011, when you fed a Blue Puffle a cookie, it would run back and forth across it, eating it at the same time.
Famous Blue Puffles
Blue Puffle in-game
Blue Puffle Actions
Blue Puffle plushes
Names in other languages
|French||Le Puffle Bleu|
- Puffle Interface
- Blue Puffle (item sprites)
- Blue Puffle (item paper)
- Puffle Park Hydrant
- Puffle Park Scratchpost
- Puffle Park Tire Swing
- Treasure! digging
Sources and References