|Blue Crystal Puffle|
|Dance||Hops up and down|
The Blue Crystal Puffle is a species of puffle that were brought to the island by Merry Walrus, available for adoption during the Merry Walrus Party. Roofhowse and his friends follow one to Merry Walrus Island in We Wish You a Merry Walrus.
This puffle was given away by Merry Walrus to members at the Merry Walrus Party at the end of the final quest, after finding six blue crystals, which were located in all the decorated rooms except the Coffee Shop, the Snow Forts, the Mall, and the School.
- An item resembling a Blue Crystal Puffle appeared in the School & Skate Party, inside the display cabinet of the Fragile Things Inc. store inside the Mall.
- Another item resembling a Blue Crystal Puffle appeared in Awesome to be Rare, shown near Glitterpants' bath tub on the right side of his grand piano.
- Multiple Blue Crystal Puffles appeared in We Wish You a Merry Walrus and the Merry Walrus Party.
- A collection of six Blue Crystal Puffles pull the Merry Walrus' sleigh.
- They are the sixth type of puffle species seen to have the ability to fly; the first being the Bat Puffle, the second being the Reindeer Puffle, the third being the Rainbow Puffle, the fourth being the Dragon Puffle and the fifth being the Ghost Puffle. (Technically seventh if you count the black puffle while on fire)
- There is a costume and pin themed after this puffle.
- The sound it makes when using the swing at the Puffle Park is the same sound used for the log-in screen for the Merry Walrus Party, although with a delay.
- It was the last puffle to be added to Puffle Wild.
Behind the Scenes
We Wish You a Merry Walrus
Sources and References
- ↑ http://www.factorycreate.com/factory-produces-new-show-disney/
- ↑ File:Issue 479 Featured Story extended.png
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 File:Blue Crystal Puffles - Issue 479.png
- ↑ File:Fragile Things outside.png
- ↑ File:Awesome to be Rare - Music video
- ↑ File:"We Wish You A Merry Walrus" - Official Trailer - Disney Club Penguin
- ↑ The Making of "We Wish You A Merry Walrus" (Part 1) on YouTube