Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Blackout Quest Interface|
The Case File's icon.
|Date released||November 15, 2012-December 6, 2012|
|Items sold||Secret Missions/Clothing|
|Where found||Everywhere (icon on screen during Operation: Blackout).|
The Blackout Quest Interface is a feature in Club Penguin during Operation: Blackout. Here, you can obtain 7 free items. There are six different tabs, each with a different task to progress through Herbert's Fortress. After it finished, it was revealed that Aunt Arctic was the Director.
The following items could be equipped by agents. There was 1 members-only item and 6 non-member items.
|Herbert Disguise||Body Item||Operation 1||Yes|
|Klutzy Disguise||Body Item||Operation 1||No|
|Grappling Hook||Hand Item||Operation 2||No|
|Plasma Laser||Neck Item||Operation 3||No|
|Deflection Vest||Body Item||Operation 4||No|
|Smoke Goggles||Face Item||Operation 5||No|
|Anti Lava Boots||Feet Item||Operation 6||No|
- The item that the Director is seen on resembles a tablet that looks like the eReader.
- If you click an operation which is not released yet, the Director will say in a distorted, deep voice "This operation is not ready. Check back for orders." Meaning that the Director may have some sort of voice amplifier.
- If you are in an igloo, the icon is moved further towards the left.
- Use this grappling hook.
- Wear these goggles to pierce the smoke.
- Agent. I am about to be taken. The fate of the island rests on you-
- This operation is not ready. Check back for orders.
- You must complete the other operations first.
- Here is your disguise. Good luck, agent.
- Take this plasma laser.