This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Blackout Quest Interface|
The Case File's icon.
|Date released||November 15, 2012-December 6, 2012|
|Items sold||Secret Missions/Clothing|
|Where found||Everywhere (icon on screen during Operation: Blackout).|
The Blackout Quest Interface is a feature in Club Penguin during Operation: Blackout. Here, you can obtain 7 free items. There are six different tabs, each with a different task to progress through Herbert's Fortress. After it finished, it was revealed that Aunt Arctic was the Director.
The following items could be equipped by agents. There was 1 members-only item and 6 non-member items.
|Herbert Disguise||Body Item||Operation 1||Yes|
|Klutzy Disguise||Body Item||Operation 1||No|
|Grappling Hook||Hand Item||Operation 2||No|
|Plasma Laser||Neck Item||Operation 3||No|
|Deflection Vest||Body Item||Operation 4||No|
|Smoke Goggles||Face Item||Operation 5||No|
|Anti Lava Boots||Feet Item||Operation 6||No|
- The item that the Director is seen on resembles a tablet that looks like the eReader.
- If you click an operation which is not released yet, the Director will say in a distorted, deep voice "This operation is not ready. Check back for orders." Meaning that the Director may have some sort of voice amplifier.
- If you are in an igloo, the icon is moved further towards the left.
- Use this grappling hook.
- Wear these goggles to pierce the smoke.
- Agent. I am about to be taken. The fate of the island rests on you-
- This operation is not ready. Check back for orders.
- You must complete the other operations first.
- Here is your disguise. Good luck, agent.
- Take this plasma laser.