This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Where found|| Penguin Style,|
|Item ID|| 113|
The Black Glasses (originally called Black Eyeglasses) were a face item in Club Penguin. They cost 225 coins in the Penguin Style and Costume Trunk catalogs, and only members could buy them. They could also have been unlocked from series 1, 8, and 11 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||September 1, 2006||March 7, 2008|
|April 3, 2009||August 7, 2009|
|Costume Trunk||July 5, 2012||August 2, 2012|
|April 5, 2013||June 6, 2013|
|Penguin Style||November 7, 2013||January 9, 2014|
|Costume Trunk||February 13, 2014||March 20, 2014|
|June 5, 2014||March 30, 2017|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 1||October 24, 2008||October 4, 2011|
|Series 8||April 19, 2010|
|Series 11||December 6, 2010|
- It made appearances in issues 84, 102, 103, 104, 250, 484 and 544 of the Club Penguin Times.
- A similar item was the Brown Glasses.
- The Indie Rocker Glasses look the same as these in game but in purple.
- Dancing Penguin had a pair of them in Mission 11.
- The Evil Scientist wore these.
- The Mild Mannered Reporter in Squidzoid vs Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal wore these.
- They looked exactly like the Swirly Glasses without the swirls.
- They were featured with The Esquire and The Rockin' Rainbow in the November 2013 issue of the Penguin Style.
Names in other languages
|French||La Paire de Lunettes Monture Noire|
|Russian||Очки в чёрной оправе|