|Bits & Bolts|
|Date released||March 28, 2011|
|Date closed||Still Open|
How to Play
In this game, you have to clear blocks as fast as possible. To clear the blocks, look at the number on the blue target (which takes over the cursor's role). Then, click on the blocks with the bolts that match the number on the target.
Once you've cleared all the blocks, you will advance to the next level (automatically). The numbers on the target and the number of bolts on each block will increase. The game ends when a stack of blocks reach the top of the screen. More blocks will fall if you make a mistake or take more time to finish the level.
If you use only the blocks the game asks you for (on the bar on the left), you will win more parts to create a robot. Once a robot is created, the game goes back to small numbers.
There are also "blast balls" which help to explode nearby blocks. Blast balls can either have a plus sign or a minus sign on them.
- It was first announced by the Club Penguin Team in a post on the What's New Blog on March 22, 2011. It was originally going to be released on March 23, 2011, but it wasn't quite ready yet, as said in the blog post.
- It was eventually released on March 28, 2011.
- It is one of Club Penguin's least popular games.
- It's one of the few games on Club Penguin to not have any stamps.
- This was Club Penguin's first mini-game to use ActionScript 3 (all games prior to this used ActionScript 2).
- The other two arcade games, Astro Barrier and Thin Ice were released years before this, so this is one of the newer games.