- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
The Binoculars are found at the Cove. Penguins can see various things through them, depending on what event or party is happening on the island. The binoculars are a view of the opposite side of the island than the Beacon Telescope, (located at the Beacon.)
- During the Halloween Party 2007, Octi could be seen wearing a Clown Wig and holding a Red Lollipop.
- During the 2008 April Fool's Day Party, there was day and night.
- The Hydro-Hopper boat can be seen through the binoculars.
- Fluffy can be seen jumping out of the water.
- Buoys are seen sometimes
- You could see rain clouds in 2007 June and 2008 October (for more information on the latter, see the next bullet). Many said that it would cause the Solar Eclipse for the 2008 Halloween party. That, however, was not confirmed, but may have been the reason.
- There was a huge Storm seen in the Binoculars in October 2008. This storm hit Club Penguin Island during the Halloween Party 2008, it's thought that it hit the Dojo the most because it is on mountains, and on the side of the Cove.
- During the Adventure Party 2009, there was a treasure hunt; in which in order to see what you collected, you had to click on the binoculars that were at the top right corner of the screen.
- During the Festival of Flight 2009, when you look out of the binoculars, you can see shaped clouds made by the Cloud Maker 3000.
- During the Holiday Party 2009, the sky was dark and there are stars and the Southern Lights (Aurora Australis).
- Before the Halloween Party 2010 penguins could look through the binoculars and see the storm approaching.
- After you complete Operation: Hot Sauce you can see Herbert P. Bear and Klutzy.