This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
- Not to be confused with Beta Testing.
The Beta Team were a group of penguins who volunteer to test upcoming games and events, such as Rollerscape and Puffle Hats. Unlike CPIP you do not get a commemorative item. All kinds of penguins can access it, Non-Member and Member. Some penguins have reported to click on the link and be redirected to the blog. Penguins access it by clicking on the "Team" part of the signature "Club Penguin Team" in certain What's New blog posts. The "Team" part would be highlighted in blue (for a link). Club Penguin shut it down in February 2013.
- May 3, 2011: Beta Team released
- May 12, 2011: Rollerscape extra levels added.
- May 14, 2011: Skyscraper and Puffle Hat ideas removed.
- May 18, 2011: Puffle Hat Ideas and Skyscraper re-added and Snow Cone is added.
- May 19, 2011: Places for New Map is added and Snow Cone is removed.
- May 25, 2011: Places for New Map is removed and Snow Cone is re-added.
- May 26, 2011: Snow Cone, Puffle Hat ideas, and Rollerscape History is removed.
- May 27, 2011: Fluffy the Fish and Art Concepts are added and Rollerscape History is removed.
- June 3, 2011: Snow Cone is re-added.
- June 7, 2011: Snow Cone removed and Puffle Hat ideas re-added.
- June 10, 2011: Snow Cone is re-added again.
- June 13, 2011: Snow Cone is removed again.
- June 15, 2011: Snow Cone is re-added.
- June 16, 2011: Rollerscape is removed and Photo Puzzle and Pizza Oven are added.
- July 19, 2011: Puffle Hat ideas, Rollerscape History, Rollerscape Extra Levels, and Skyscraper are removed. Laser Command, Solar System, Space Trader, Spin Maze, Ice Jam (beta game), Follow Me!, Yum Yum Yuck Yuck, and New Player Card Idea are added.
- July 20, 2011: Snow Cone is removed and Rollerscape 1.0 and Extra levels are added
- August 9, 2011: Fluffy the Fish is updated to Version 2.0
- August 25, 2011: Test Servers added.
- September 9, 2011: Test Servers removed.
- October 29, 2011: Puffle Bowling, Goalie and Icebergs were added
- February 2013: Club Penguin shuts the Beta Team website down to make way for the Card Jitsu Snow beta test.
- Rollerscape 1.0 (now Pufflescape)
- Pizza Oven
- Photo Puzzle
- Snow Cone
- Rollerscape Extra Levels
- Laser Command
- Test Servers (Club Penguin Test Server) currently none right now.
- Fluffy the Fish Concept Art
- Photo Puzzle
- Solar System
- Space Trader
- Spin Maze
- Ice Jam
- Yum Yum Yuck Yuck
- New Penguin Player Card Idea
- Fluffy the Fish 2.0
- Puffle Pop
- Puffle Bowling
- This is a supposed "secret" as Club Penguin did not blog about it or make it public. However, Happy77 uploaded a video on YouTube about this.
- It is considered a Club Penguin Improvement Project to some penguins, for the Beta Team has technically not only tested games, but Puffle hats, and new Map art.
- Their website changed during Card-Jitsu Snow is being tested. It was closed down after testing.