This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Where||Southwest corner of Club Penguin Island, near Dock and Ski Village|
|Opened||June 16, 2006|
|Renovated||December 6, 2012|
|Closed||March 30, 2017|
The Beach was a coastal area in the southwest corner of Club Penguin Island. As it was bordered by the sea, and was fairly quiet, it was a popular place to relax. Located here was the Lighthouse, which not only served as a hangout, but helped guide ships, including The Migrator, owned by Captain Rockhopper, who frequently docked here.
Like any other beach, there was not much decoration. Near the Lighthouse, there was a pile of various objects, including crates, fishing nets, and one of many buoys. There was also a small dock for ships to land. In the center of the Beach, there were beach chairs, an umbrella, and a small castle made of snow.
The Beach opened on June 16, 2006, at the beginning of the Summer Party. The Lighthouse was not accessible at the time, and had a sign over the door that read "COMING FALL 2006". This sign was removed once the Lighthouse opened, on September 22, 2006.
On December 6, 2012, the room was renovated. The room did not change much, aside from a few additions in scenery and a graphical update.
|Jet Pack Pin|
|Snowflake Tile Pin|
|Water Tap Pin|
|Puffle Bat Key Pin|
|Rainbow Puffle Pin|
|Dino Snack Pin|
|DJ K-Dance Pin|
|Holiday Happiness Pin|
|Coffee Pot Pin|
- During Puffle Parties from 2009 to 2013, the Beach was occupied by many different colors of puffles. There was also a large snow castle in the center, which some of the puffles sat on. There were also multicolored balloons and banners hung around, and a large banner that reads "PUFFLE PARTY" on the Lighthouse. In 2011, a portal, on top of a pile of boxes, that led to the Box Dimension, was added. From the Puffle Party 2014 onwards, the Beach is covered with sand instead of snow. The Lighthouse is turned into a veterinary clinic for puffles. There is also a fountain and a pathway through the room with puffle markings. In 2014, there was also a box of free Lavender Bunny Ears.
- During Medieval Parties from 2008 to 2011, the Lighthouse was transformed into a wizard tower. Crystals, bushes, vines, and mushrooms grew outside.
- During Music Jams from 2008 to 2011, there was a large pink stage at the Beach, themed after pop music, with an electric guitar, keyboard, and drum set. In 2008, there was also a blue canopy over the door to the Lighthouse and a puffle pillar, with a banner that read "LIVE MUSIC". In 2009 through 2011, the Lighthouse is instead painted with a black puffle on fire and a penguin playing an electric guitar. In 2011 and 2012, there was also an interview station.
- During Halloween Parties from 2007 to 2010, there were signs next to the Lighthouse advertising Night of the Living Sled movies, with the one being shown varying by year. The Lighthouse was also colored green and purple, and there was a carpet leading to the door.
- In 2011 and 2012, the outside of the Lighthouse was made entirely of wood. There were also many decaying trees around the Beach.
- In 2013 onwards, the Lighthouse was decorated like a haunted house movie theater. Outside it there were multiple movie posters. There was a road intersecting the road, with a crosswalk on it, and a snowcone-like stand nearby. The right side was covered in tombstones, as a carryover from the Dock, with labels such as "TOP MODEL" and "SEEN ON TV". The shore was lined by a small dock, with cages and crates. In 2015, the Sensei MascBot was located here, and parallel to the Lighthouse, a robot machine. In 2016, the Robo-Maker 3000 was replaced with the Monster Maker 3000.
- During Frozen Parties, the room was very grassy, and had many trees and mossy rocks, as well as a sled. The Lighthouse turned into a large cave, and there was a small waterfall pouring down from it, forming a stream. The room could be frozen with snowballs.
- During the Summer Party, the Beach opened for the first time. There were some towels and inflatable rings on the ground.
- During the Sports Party, there was a large volleyball net in the middle of the Beacon.
- During the Lighthouse Party, the Lighthouse opened for the first time. There was a red carpet leading to the Lighthouse, as well as red and white banners hung up. Adjoining the sea, there was a crate, a table with graphs, and a pile of long wooden planks.
- During the Halloween Party 2006, there was a pumpkin placed outside the Lighthouse.
- During the Christmas Party 2006, the exterior of the Lighthouse was decorated with Christmas lights, garland, and candy canes. A Christmas tree was located by the path to the Dock. Snow covered many trees near the Beach, and there were also large snow piles outside the Lighthouse.
- During the Winter Fiesta 2007, there was an inflatable palm tree next the Lighthouse, a potted cactus, and a folding chalkboard labeled "DANCE PRACTICE" with a blue mat nearby with dance steps.
- During the Festival of Snow 2007, multiple snow sculptures were displayed here. There was also a snow cone stand, with boxes filled with snow, and snow cone cups.
- During the April Fools' Party 2007, various cardboard boxes were here.
- During the Pirate Party 2007, there were balloons hung up, as well as a large banner in front of The Migrator that read "WELCOME ABOARD!". There was also a treasure chest, anchor, and barrel on the beach.
- During the Summer Kickoff Party, the Penguin Band played on a raised platform here. The outside of the Lighthouse was stylized like a palm tree, there were various surfboards on the beach, as well as a pineapple. The snow castle that is normally present was much larger, and looked more like an actual castle.
- During the Water Party 2007, there was a burger hut at the Beach, as well as more beach equipment, including an umbrella, beach towels, inflatables, and a small boat in the water.
- During Camp Penguin, there was a path leading from the Dock to the Ski Village, crossing through the Beach. In the middle of the path, there was a campfire with a pile of firewood. By the path, there were some fences, a bench, and bulrushes.
- During the Fall Fair 2007, the Memory Card Game was hosted here. There were also balloons and banners, a snow cone stand, and other miscellaneous objects. The Lighthouse was painted blue, with waves and the Migrator.
- During the Christmas Party 2007, there was a Coins For Change Donation Station, and a box of free Bells. The exterior of the Lighthouse was made to look like a giant Christmas tree, with many presents underneath. There was a stone path leading between the Dock and Ski Village, lined with lamp posts. Additionally, there was a snowman in a beach chair and a smaller Christmas tree by the Dock.
- During the Winter Fiesta 2008, like the previous year, there was an inflatable palm tree and potted cactus. Also at the Beach was a taco stand. The outside of the Lighthouse had multicolored streamers hanging around it.
- During the Submarine Party, seaweed was wrapped around the Lighthouse. There was also a treasure chest by the Dock with seaweed. The Save the Migrator Project was occurring at this time as well.
- During the April Fools' Party 2008, the Lighthouse was replaced by a large sticky-note drawing with torn edges, with the Lighthouse itself drawn in pen. The Save the Migrator Project was nearing its end at this time as well.
- During Rockhopper's Arrival Party, there was a large black banner hung near the Migrator that read "WELCOME BACK". The outside of the Lighthouse was covered with red and black streamers, and next to it there was a giant cardboard cutout of Rockhopper and Yarr, the former of which was waving. Rockhoppers rowboat was docked here, with a barrel of free Black and Red Sailor Shirts, as well as Rare Flower Pots. There was a red dotted line intersecting the Beach, which ended in the Ski Village.
- During the Water Party 2008, it was decorated the same as the previous year, but with the addition of a cooler containing free Shell Necklaces, and a recycling bin.
- During the Penguin Games, there were red and blue balloons and a sign. An island-wide racetrack ran through here. There was also a folding table with a drink dispenser and cups.
- During the Fall Fair 2008, the Beach was decorated the same as the previous year, except the snow cone stand was removed, in favor of a slide that started up at the Beacon.
- During the Christmas Party 2008, the Beach was decorated the same as in 2006, except without piles of snow. Like the previous year, there was a Coins For Change Donation Station, and a box of free Bells. Outside the entrance to the Migrator, there was a large banner, hung up by large candy canes, that read "COINS FOR CHANGE".
- During the Winter Fiesta 2009, the Beach was decorated the same as the previous year, except without the potted cactus. There was also a paper butterfly on the rocks.
- During the April Fools' Party 2009, there were various boxes here. Also, as part of the Snow Sculpture Showcase, the Beach displayed various snow sculptures. There was also a banner over the Lighthouse that read "MORE SCULPTURES INSIDE!"
- Prior to the Adventure Party, boxes containing exotic plants, which were brought by Rockhopper, were stored on the Beach. Every few days they would grow, and once the party started, they were overgrown, covering the whole Beach in plants.
- During the Festival of Flight, there were barricades around the shore, due to the island being in the air. There were also balloons and small propellers, and a ladder leading directly to the Beacon.
- During The Fair 2009, it was decorated the same as the previous year, except without the slide.
- During the Holiday Party 2009, the Lighthouse was covered in red and beige Christmas lights, with a banner hung up that read "CONCERT FOR CHANGE". There were also multiple Christmas trees, multiple snowmen, a donation station, a billboard advertising Coins for Change. The entrance to the Migrator had a banner hung over it like the previous year.
- During the April Fools' Party 2010, the door of the Lighthouse was moved off the building. There were also multiple boxes scattered around. Upon clicking the sky, it would change entirely, to a view of space, a brick wall, and more.
- During the Island Adventure Party 2010, the Beach was partially covered in sand. On the sand, there was a carpet with chairs, and nearby there was a small platform with a cannon and snowballs for ammunition, and a dock with a boat that led to the Ships. The perimeter was surrounded by stone walls, with the Lighthouse being made of stone. Many types of plants were visible beyond the wall.
- During The Fair 2010, the Beach was decorated the same as the previous year.
- During The Great Storm of 2010, puddles formed here.
- During the Holiday Party 2010, the Beach was decorated the same as the previous year, except with less Christmas trees, but the Christmas lights around the Lighthouse were removed, and Donation Tubes were connected to the Lighthouse.
- During the April Fools' Party 2011, you could teleport inside the Lighthouse from the Ski Lodge.
- Prior to the Island Adventure Party 2011, the Flare Flinger 3000 was used here to signal Rockhopper. During the party, it was decorated the same as the previous year.
- During The Fair 2011, there was a series of red and yellow fences around the Beach. There was also a barn, and hay scattered around, and a food stand. The Lighthouse was painted like previous years.
- During the Card-Jitsu Party 2011, part of the ground of the Beach was comprised of molten stone, and there was a large torii gate over the path to the Dock.
- During the Holiday Party 2011, there was a giant donation station by the Lighthouse, which had many donation tubes sticking out of it. There were multiple snowmen holding signs, by a stage with a banner that read "CHANGE THE WORLD".
- During the Underwater Expedition, the Beach was almost entirely submerged, due to an excess amount of anvils that Rookie ordered prior to the expedition. The Underwater Maze could be accessed from a tunnel on the seafloor. There were also free Heavy Hats.
- During Rockhopper's Quest, Treasure Hunt stations were on the Beach due to the Migrator having temporary upgrades, which was docked here. There were also free Crew Caps (replaced by Life Vests during the second week of the party) and a station encouraging penguins to join the quest.
- During the Medieval Party 2012, the room was overgrown with mushrooms. There was a long table placed parallel to the shore, which had silverware, books, potion ingredients, and etcetera. A path led from the Dock to the Ski Village through this room, with a Scorn Statue next to it.
- During the Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit, there were many plants, like the first Adventure Party. Some of the palm trees here grew fruits, such as bananas as oranges, despite palm trees not being able to produce those fruit.
- During The Fair 2012, it was decorated the same as the previous year.
- During Operation: Blackout, along with the Lighthouse, the Beach provided medical support. There was a tent and large table, both having food. Java bags served as barricades. There was also an entrance to the Secret HQ.
- During the Holiday Party 2012, due to the Cookie Shop being located at the Snow Forts, snowball fights were hosted here instead, with two large snow forts, and there was a large buoy with a sign that read "RED VS BLUE". The outside of the Lighthouse was decorated with multiple decorations, including Christmas trees, Christmas lights, candy canes, and a wreath. There was a path between the Ski Village and Dock, which had an arch made of ice over it.
- During Operation: Hot Sauce, the entrance to the Herbert HQ was located here, buried under snow.
- At the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013, the Lighthouse was turned into a hospital, and to reflect this, there was a parking lot at the Beach with multiple cars parked on it. There was also a large, inaccessible building nearby. Additionally, there was a cannon that would launch players to the Hero HQ, and a platform that allowed players to play Super Hero Bounce.
- During the Card-Jitsu Party 2013, it was decorated the same as the previous Card-Jitsu Party, with the addition of a second torii gate by the entrance to the Ski Village.
- During the weeks prior to the Star Wars Takeover, the Death Star was visible in the sky, continuously getting closer.
- During the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam, the outside of the Lighthouse served as a garage and gas station, and there were motorbikes parked outside. There was both a road leading to the Highway, and a buoy leading to the Epic Wave.
- During the Halloween Party 2013, the Lighthouse was decorated like a haunted house movie theater. Outside it there were multiple movie posters, and a Trick Or Treat Pumpkin. There was a road intersecting the road, with a crosswalk on it, and a snowcone-like stand nearby. The right side was covered in tombstones, as a carryover from the Dock, with labels such as "TOP MODEL" and "SEEN ON TV". The shore was lined by a small dock, with cages and crates.
- During Operation: Puffle, there were two missing puffle posters on the Lighthouse.
- During the Holiday Party 2013, it was decorated the same as the previous year, except without the archway near the Dock.
- During the Muppets World Tour, the Beach was transformed to resemble the country of France.
- During the Penguin Cup, it was the base of Team Sharks. There was a row of lockers, an area with benches and a chalkboard for creating strategies, treadmills and weights, and a small soccer field over the water, for practice, with a glass flooring. Sharks Vuvuzelas could be obtained here for free.
- During the Halloween Party 2014, it was decorated the same as the previous year.
- During the Pirate Party 2014, the Migrator was sunk here, as result of Pirate Crabs. The Beach, albeit much closer inland than normal, was sandy. There was a long boardwalk over the water, leading to the Lighthouse, which was made of stone.
- During the Merry Walrus Party, it was turned into the "Festive Fluffy Feast Food Fight". There were multiple long tables, each with many chairs, and a variety of food on top. There was a covered table nearby with more food on it, and a station with chairs and microphones for judges.
- During the Star Wars Rebels Takeover, the Beach became an imperial docking area, with a containment chamber, a turret, and a spaceship docked. The Lighthouse was turned into a base station.
- During the Festival of Snow 2015, the Beach displayed various snow sculptures. A blue carpet ran through the room, and it was also decorated with blue and white balloons and banners.
- During the 10th Anniversary Party, the Beach was decorated the same way as it was during the Adventure Party, with the addition of the Sensei MascBot. Some of the plants and bushes were also moved.
- During the Holiday Party 2015, the Beach was decorated mostly the same as it was at the Merry Walrus Party, but with blue colored decorations changed to red or green. The judge's station was replaced by two boxes which, when snowballs were thrown in, would produce coins. The tables with food were removed to make room for the Migrator.
- During the Finding Dory Party, the room was expanded to show an underwater area with a tire and seashells (which resembles Dory's parents' home in Finding Dory), seaweeds, corals, and a path that leads to the Reef. Due to this, the upper half of the room was not seen.
- During the Club Penguin Island Party, the Migrator was located here. A blue carpet runs through the room, a target is laid on the floor and an information booth themed after The Sea Caves is located near the coast, covered in a sheet. On January 16, the information booth was uncovered, and a crate landed on the target.
- In November 2005, the Beach was added to the map, although it was not accessible until June 2006.
Names in other languages
The Migrator (when docked)
| ||Ski Village|