This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Battle of Doom|
|When||May 31, 2011 - June 7, 2011|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member |
EPF Badge Pin
Red Hydra Head, Yellow Hydra Head and Blue Hydra Head
|Location|| Ski Village |
Everyday Phoning Facility
The Battle of Doom was a battle fought between the Elite Penguin Force and the Hydra Bots along with Herbert P. Bear and Klutzy. It occurred in 2011, after the Medieval Party 2011. The event started because Herbert P. Bear found the Medieval Party hydras and he used them to make a robot called the Hydra Bot. An email for the Earth Day Party 2011 shows a picture of Herbert and Klutzy in two of the Hydras, as a sneak peek.
|EPF Badge Pin||EPF Rooftop||No|
|Red Hydra Head||EPF Rooftop||Yes|
|Yellow Hydra Head||EPF Rooftop||Yes|
|Blue Hydra Head||EPF Rooftop||Yes|
- After you finished the task, you were rewarded with the EPF Badge Pin and any of the Hydra heads that are furniture items.
- The colors change each time you defeat him, and you will also receive three EPF medals.
- Although the head color you can get is supposed to change each time, some people say it is rigged, because it stayed on one color (some have had only blue after defeating him 8 times).
- This was the second time Herbert attacked the Ski Village and the Everyday Phoning Facility; the first attack was the Popcorn Explosion. He attacked it again, causing Operation: Blackout.
- This caused the first (technical) decoration of the Everyday Phoning Facility.
- This was the first time Herbert became an in-game meetable character (outside of PSA Secret Missions), but there have been more since then, such as Operation: Hibernation. Also, Herbert was able to be seen at all times through the screen in the EPF Command Room, until his escape.
- He became a meetable mascot for the first time during Operation: Blackout.
- This was the first in-game EPF Mission.