The Balloon Pop Logo.
|Minigame location||Bonus Games Room (2008-2012) Tumbleweed Town (2014)|
|Date released|| Fall Fair 2008|
The Fair 2009
The Fair 2010
The Fair 2011
The Fair 2012
The Fair 2014
- Not to be confused with its booth counterpart.
How to Play
The game is played on a vertical zone, where cacti are found on the walls, a trampoline is placed at the bottom, and a net blocks the top game area. Balloons in different colors with targets on them drop from the top side of the game. The player uses a fan to control a small hot air balloon, that has a Blue Puffle inside its basket. The objective of the game is to push the balloons to the cacti using the hot air balloon to pop them and collect the tickets that they drop. Hitting the cacti with the hot air balloon results in loosing a life, and the game ends when loosing all lives. Clicking the screen makes the fan blow more air.
After playing for some time, huge targets will appear (you need about 400 tickets) and after playing and obtaining 2,800 - 3,000 tickets you can get even bigger targets. If you lose all the lives without popping any targets, it says: 'Nice Try'.
The score is calculated according to the following formula:
- c is the number of collected tickets in the game.
- r is the highest number of tickets collected in a row.
- s is the final amount of tickets obtained.
- If you bring your puffle into the game, the puffle from the game will change color to your puffle's color.
- At The Fair 2014 the maximum amount of tickets you can earn, per move, are 2000 tickets, if you pass this limit you will only earn 2000 tickets.