- This article is about items that can be obtained. For other uses, see Awards (disambiguation).
Awards are a type of clothing items that cannot be worn, but are obtained by completing a certain task in Club Penguin.
Awards are listed in the "others" section of the inventory, and clicking them, unlike in ordinary clothing items, open the actual award in-game. Some awards are just statics while others allow some interaction.
Awards are given clothing IDs from 800-899 and 8000-8999.
Medals are awards obtained after competing PSA Secret Missions.
List of Awards
- After the Popcorn Explosion, the Spy Phone no longer functions outside of PSA Missions, and instead displays a message telling the player to join the EPF.
- The Box of Pizza and Box of Chocolates allow you to "eat" the pizza and chocolates by clicking them.
- The Mission 7 Medal can be opened, and displays the current time on your computer.
- The Mission 8, Mission 9, Mission 10, and Mission 11 Medals all contain alliterations in their descriptions.
- The Mission 11 Medal features an interactive maze game that does not end or contain rewards.
- The Cool Gift can be opened, and contains the replacement gear from Clockwork Repairs. It also contains a note from Gary.
- The Starter Deck can be accessed at all times from the corner of the screen while the player is in any of the Dojo areas, as well as the Dojo Courtyard.
- The Employee of the Month Trophy can be shaken like a bobblehead, by clicking the head of the trophy.
- The EPF Certificate allowed access to the Command Room. After the Command Room was replaced by the EPF Command Room, the certificate has no function.
- The Gift from Dot can be shaken, like a snow globe. Pressing the red button on the side of the gift reveals a pair of Spy Goggles, which can be clicked to be obtained.
- The EPF Badges were not obtainable, due to a defunct in the game's programming.
- Awards earned from PSA Secret Missions also have an equivalent stamp.
- The Spy Phone and EPF Phone can be unlocked by transferring coins (formerly) or using the one use code cards from Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force and Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge, respectively.