| Meetable character
This article is about someone who is meetable in Club Penguin.
|Full Name||Aunt Arctic|
|Position|| Editor-in-chief of the Club Penguin Times|
The Director of the Elite Penguin Force and the PSA
|Appeared||As a Club Penguin Times writer, Deadlines Comic, Surprise Comic, Waddle Squad, Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge, System Defender, Penguin Play Awards 2009, Holiday Party 2009, Penguin Play Awards 2010, 6th Anniversary Party, Holiday Party 2011, Earth Day 2012, Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012, Operation Blackout, Hollywood Party, Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013, and My Penguin App Release Party|
|Clothes Items||Aunt Arctic's Hat,Aunt Arctic's Glasses, Fuzzy Wrist Bands Aunt Arctic's Shirt and Sweater, See The Director of The EPF for Director's clothes|
|Friends With||Gary the Gadget Guy, PH, Dot, Jet Pack Guy, Rookie, Sensei, Rockhopper, Cadence, Flare, You (if you add her)|
- To see Aunt Arctic as the Director, see the article "The Director of The EPF."
|“||I started writing for the Club Penguin Times in May 2006. I remember it as if it were yesterday!||”|
— Aunt Arctic
Aunt Arctic, also known by her EPF codename, The Director, is the news reporter and editor-in-chief for the newspaper on Club Penguin Island, called the The Club Penguin Times. She is also the Director of the EPF, making her one of the most important penguins on the island. She is responsible for keeping all penguins around the Island informed about the weekly news, and to protect the island from any dangerous threats, such as Herbert P. Bear, with the Elite Penguin Force. She is such a skillful writer that she even has her own advice column, "Ask Aunt Arctic", where she makes it her duty to answer any troubling questions her fellow penguins might have. Any penguin can submit his or her question to Aunt Arctic for a chance at submission. She is a key character in Mission #1, in which she had lost her green and purple puffles that needed to be returned. She owned a purple puffle before they were available in the Pet Shop and available to penguins. She did not appear on the island as a mascot until the Penguin Play Awards.
Aunt Arctic is optimistic, and tries to make the best out of any situation. She can become friends with almost any penguin. She enjoys her puffles and loves her job at the Club Penguin Times. She is also very smart and helpful through her advice column in the newspaper. However, as the Director of the EPF, she is very serious, secretive, and well coordinated.
Appearances at PartiesEdit
- Penguin Play Awards 2009
- Holiday Party 2009
- Penguin Play Awards 2010
- 6th Anniversary Party
- Holiday Party 2011
- Earth Day 2012
- Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012
- Operation: Blackout (captured by Herbert, not actually meetable)
- Hollywood Party
- Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013
- My Penguin App Release Party
Club Penguin Times ColumnEdit
Since she first appeared, she had a column in the Penguin Times, answering questions by players. She also used this medium to express her personal opinions and her background. There are many interesting things she has stated while answering questions:
- Aunt Arctic's favorite season is winter.
- Aunt Arctic stated her igloo is very messy, but during Mission 1, it was very tidy.
- Aunt Arctic has asserted that an official Uncle Arctic does not exist.
- Aunt Arctic stated in a Club Penguin Times issue telling everybody to say "Grub!" at the Penguin Play Awards 2009. She later revealed this as an April Fool's prank.
- Aunt Arctic's favorite parties are the Winter Fiesta 2007 and Fall Fair 2007.
- Aunt Arctic organized the Easter Egg Hunt 2007.
- Aunt Arctic's Igloo is like an office and some couches with Puffles.
- Aunt Arctic has 5 puffles
- Main article: The Director of The EPF
The Director has worked for many agencies such as Penguin Secret Agency, Elite Penguin Force and Elite Penguin Force Resistance. The EPF Resistance was a new agency which has been opened due to Herbert destroying the EPF Command during Operation: Blackout.
She has also been seen with other unnamed puffles that she might own. They are:
Aunt Arctic has many quotes, most of them being from her many visits to the island. As the Director, Aunt Arctic has many quotes from secret missions, System Defender, and DS games. This is a compilation of most of her quotes.
Aunt Arctic's Knowledge of Other Famous PenguinsEdit
- "Yes, I know Rockhopper."
- "I am very good friends with Gary!"
- "Director? ....... I do not think I've heard of him."
- "The Director? No comment."
- "Yes. I am good friends with Sensei! He has also trained me to be a ninja."
- "It's true that I have been training with Sensei for many years now. And I must say I quite enjoy it."
- "CeCe? Yes I Know CeCe She is a very good friend with Cadence!"
- "Yes, I know Rookie he's very funny!"
- It was confirmed that Aunt Arctic is British by Businesmoose.
- Aunt Arctic is the only penguin in Club Penguin who has freckles, along with PH.
- Aunt Arctic was training to be a ninja in November 2011 during the Card-Jitsu Party.
- In the Club Penguin Magazine Issue #1, she said her favorite parties were the Holiday Parties, however, she mentioned in the Club Penguin Times that her favorite parties were the Winter Fiesta 2007 and the Fall Fair 2007.
- In the Club Penguin Official Annual 2011, she said Gary the Gadget Guy is her best friend.
- Her igloo can be seen in PSA Mission 1: Case Of The Missing Puffles.
- She has her own power card in Card-Jitsu where she appears along with a printer, possible one of these she uses when working in the Club Penguin Times.
- As of January 31, 2013, Aunt Arctic has five puffles. Their names are Cornelius, a green puffle, EleanorMae,a blue puffle, Agent, a pink puffle, Scone, a purple puffle and Herbert, a black puffle.
- It was revealed in the Club Penguin Times she wasn't always the editor-in-chief, she used to just have her "Ask Aunt Arctic" section.
- She has an office in her igloo, and in the Book Room.
- She Is the only famous penguin to have a igloo.
- Main article: Aunt Arctic/gallery
- Famous Penguins
- Aunt Arctic Autographed Background
- The Penguin Times
- Aunt Arctic Stamp
- Elite Penguin Force
- Penguin Secret Agency
- Operation: Blackout
- The Director of The EPF
|Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Missions:|
|The Mystery |
|Left To Your |
|Rookie on |
|Looking for |
|All's Weld That |
|Do It Yourself |
|Flying High |
|Super Secret |
|Robotomy 101 :|
|Robots On The Run:|
| An Agent's Work Is Never Done:|
|The Summer Mission:|
|April Fools Mission:|
|Case of the Missing Puffles:|
|G's Secret Mission:|
|Case of the Missing Coins:|
|Secret of the Fur:|
|Questions for a Crab:|
|Operation: Spy & Seek:|
|The Veggie Villian:|
|Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge Missions:|
|The Elite Penguin Force:|
|Secret of the Fur:|
|Questions for a Crab:|
|Spy and Seek:|
|The Veggie Villain:|
|Suspect at Large:|
|The Ultimate Mission:|