| Meetable Character
This article is about someone who is meetable in Club Penguin.
| EPF Agent
This article is about someone who is an EPF Agent in Club Penguin.
|Full Name||Aunt Arctic|
|Position|| Editor-in-chief of the Club Penguin Times|
The Director of the Elite Penguin Force and the PSA
|Clothes Items||Aunt Arctic's Hat, Aunt Arctic's Glasses, Fuzzy Wrist Bands, Aunt Arctic's Shirt, Black Tie|
|Friends With||Gary the Gadget Guy, PH, Dot, Jet Pack Guy, Rookie, Sensei, Rockhopper, Cadence, Kermit the Frog|
|Voiced/ Played By||Cristina Puccelli|
|“||I started writing for the Club Penguin Times in May 2006. I remember it as if it were yesterday!||”|
— Aunt Arctic
Aunt Arctic, also known by her EPF codename and title, The Director, is a famous news reporter and the editor in chief of the Club Penguin Times. In addition to the informative roles that come with being a news reporter, Aunt Arctic offers her services to the Elite Penguin Force to organize and plan operations so that they, with their efforts combined, can protect the island from threats like Herbert P. Bear.
Ask Aunt Arctic
Ask Aunt Arctic is Aunt Arctic's advice column located on the lower right-hand side of the Club Penguin Times. The column answers many questions submitted by penguins with names crafted in relevancy to the question. On special occasions, Aunt Arctic will allow other famous penguins to "host" her column by changing it to "Ask [insert character name here]". Some examples of this are "Ask Rockhopper", "Ask Sensei", and "Ask Gary".
Appearances in PSA Missions and Operations
Case Of The Missing Puffles
- Main article: PSA Mission 1: Case Of The Missing Puffles
In case of the missing puffles, two of Aunt Arctic's puffles have gone missing. In an effort to find them, she employs the help of a newly recruited agent to track down and return them to her home. The agent asks her multiple questions to detail what happened to her puffles. Eventually, the agent leaves and, once the agent eventually does return the puffles to her, she thanks them.
- Main article: PSA Mission 10: Waddle Squad
While not visibly appearing in the mission, Aunt Arctic, now disguised as "The Director" briefs the members of the "waddle squad" on their mission to capture Herbert P. Bear. After Rookie's outburst that revealed the PSA's possession of the "Golden Puffle", The Director appeared on a screen before proceeding to greet the agents and give them the overview of the plan.
The Director was the figurehead and operation leader for Operation: Blackout. First she briefed the agents on the situation, saying that "Herbert had began stealing the sun" and without it they "would all freeze." She proceeded to guide the penguin through a majority of Herbert's security systems; giving them useful items such as the Herbert Costume to bypass cameras and other optical based defences.
Despite her efforts, however, she was eventually captured by Herbert and his crab army. However, thanks to her guidance prior, the player eventually freed her along with other members of the Elite Penguin Force. After the smoke from the explosion cleared, The Director revealed herself to be Aunt Arctic before moving to the HQ.
Aunt Arctic is a dark green penguin with cat-eye glasses and freckles on each cheek. Resting on the side of her face, near her glasses, is a pencil (what we assume is used for easy note-taking). On her head rests a Pink Toque and, whilst originally not included in her design, on her body she has a clean white shirt and a pink jumper.
"Whether you’re writing the news, or making the news, always do your best."
Aunt Arctic is the Chief Editor and advice columnist for the Club Penguin Times. Every week she answers questions sent to her by penguins from around the island.
Favorite snack: Tea and scones
Why you should meet her: To tell her a story about your adventures in Club Penguin
Where you might find her: In the Coffee Shop or the Club Penguin Times Office
- She has an entire wardrobe full of pink beanies
- She first started writing for the newspaper in May 2006
- She loves trivia, and getting the scoop on the island's parties and events
How to write to Aunt Arctic: To send Aunt Arctic a question, or to help contribute to the newspaper by submitting your jokes or riddles, go to the back page of the newspaper.
Aunt Arctic is optimistic and organized, and tries to make the best out of any situation. She can become friends with almost any penguin. She enjoys her puffles and loves her job at the Club Penguin Times. She is also very smart and helpful through her advice column in the newspaper. As the Director of the EPF, she is very serious, secretive, and well coordinated.
- Penguin Play Awards 2009
- Holiday Party 2009
- Penguin Play Awards 2010
- 6th Anniversary Party
- Holiday Party 2011
- Earth Day 2012
- Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012
- Operation: Blackout (kidnapped by Herbert, not actually meetable)
- Hollywood Party
- Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013
- My Penguin Release Party
- 400th Club Penguin Times party
- 8th Anniversary Party
- Penguin Cup
- Spanish 5th Year Anniversary Party
- 9th Anniversary Party
- 500th Club Penguin Times party
- Festival of Snow 2015
- 10th Anniversary Party
- Zootopia Party
- 11th Anniversary Party
- Club Penguin Island Party
Club Penguin Times Column
Since she first appeared, she had a column in the Penguin Times, answering questions by players. She also used this medium to express her personal opinions and her background. There are many interesting things she has stated while answering questions:
- Aunt Arctic's favorite season is winter.
- Aunt Arctic stated her igloo is very messy, but during Mission 1, it was very tidy.
- Aunt Arctic has asserted that an official Uncle Arctic does not exist.
- Aunt Arctic stated in a Club Penguin Times issue telling everybody to say "Grub!" at the Penguin Play Awards 2009. She later revealed that this was an April Fool's prank.
- Aunt Arctic's favorite parties are the Winter Fiesta 2007 and the Fall Fair 2007.
- Aunt Arctic organized the Easter Egg Hunt 2007.
- Aunt Arctic's igloo is like an office with some couches with puffles.
- Aunt Arctic has 5 puffles.
- Main article: The Director of The EPF
The Director has worked for many agencies such as Penguin Secret Agency, Elite Penguin Force and Elite Penguin Force Resistance. The EPF Resistance was a co agency to the EPF which has been opened due to Herbert destroying the EPF Command during Operation: Blackout. It closed after Operation: Blackout.
Appearances as The Director
- PSA Mission 10 as a silhouette on a computer screen.
- Mission 2 in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, again as a silhouette.
- Missions 1 and 10 in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge.
- The Director appeared in an explicit interview in the Club Penguin Times on the 15th of January 2011, after the EPF was confirmed to be real to the public in another article which may appear to be Herbert P. Bear. Strangely, the interview was not direct and took place in the Dance Lounge.
- Sends messages to all EPF agents every once in awhile.
- Track Herbert, the final level of System Defender.
- There is a picture of The Director in one of the log off screens. The picture says Top Secret.
- She appeared in the Yearbook 2011-2012 when you moused over the word "Unnoticed" on Dot's profile.
- The Director was on Herbert's capture list for Operation: Blackout, and eventually she actually got captured.
- Some people thought she was going to be a mascot for Operation: Blackout. This was semi-true. You can see her in a Containment Cell in the Central Command Room, but she does not walk around nor talk.
- At the end of Operation: Blackout, it was revealed that Aunt Arctic is truly the Director.
- The Director is shadowed during briefings to conceal her identity.
- Cornelius (Green puffle)
- EleanorMae (Blue puffle)
- Agent (Pink puffle)
- Scone (Purple puffle)
- Herbert (Black puffle)
She has also been seen with other unnamed puffles that she might own. They are:
- Main article: Quotes of Aunt Arctic.
Aunt Arctic has many quotes, most of them being from her many visits to the island. As the Director, Aunt Arctic has many quotes from secret missions, System Defender, and DS games. This is a compilation of most of her quotes.
Famous Penguins References
- "Yes, I know Rockhopper."
- "I am very good friends with Gary!"
- "Director? ....... I do not think I've heard of him."
- "The Director? No comment."
- "Yes. I am good friends with Sensei! He has also trained me to be a ninja."
- "It's true that I have been training with Sensei for many years now. And I must say I quite enjoy it."
- "CeCe? Yes I Know CeCe She is a very good friend with Cadence!"
- "Yes, I know Rookie he's very funny!"
Relationships to other characters
Aunt Arctic is good friends with Rockhopper, saying on multiple occasions on their relationship. In the past she has let him take over her column in The Penguin Times.
Once again, Aunt Arctic is an extremely close friend to Gary, and also his boss (being the Director of the EPF, Gary's work place). If you ask Aunt Arctic if she is in love with Gary, she will say "No we are just friends".
Aunt Arctic is known to be an acquaintance to Sensei; in 2013 she visited the Dojo to learn Card-Jitsu from him. Beside that, she was good friends with him as she, too, let him use her column in The Penguin Times during Card-Jitsu parties.
- It was confirmed that Aunt Arctic is British by Businesmoose.
- Aunt Arctic is one of the three penguins in Club Penguin who has freckles, the other two are PH and Anna.
- Aunt Arctic was training to be a ninja in November 2011 during the Card-Jitsu Party.
- In the Club Penguin Magazine Issue #1, she said her favorite parties were the Holiday Parties, however, she mentioned in the Club Penguin Times that her favorite parties were the Winter Fiesta 2007 and the Fall Fair 2007.
- In the Club Penguin Official Annual 2011, she said Gary the Gadget Guy is her best friend.
- Her igloo can be seen in PSA Mission 1: Case Of The Missing Puffles.
- She has her own power card in Card-Jitsu where she appears along with a printer, possible one of these she uses when working in the Club Penguin Times.
- As of January 31, 2013, Aunt Arctic has five puffles. Their names are Cornelius, a green puffle, EleanorMae, a blue puffle, Agent, a pink puffle, Scone, a purple puffle and Herbert, a black puffle.
- She was promoted to editor-in-chief on April 3, 2008. Prior to then, she only answered questions in the "Ask Aunt Arctic" section.
- She has an office in her igloo, and in the Book Room.
- She is the first famous penguin to have a known igloo, the second being Rockhopper with his melted igloo.
- She was spotted on the French Server Yeti on June 20, 2013 in the Book Room, and on the Server Abominable, in the Town. This was for the release of Puffle Digging.
- In Ask Aunt Arctic, she uses fake penguin names that are related to the question.
- She also appeared in Smoothie Smash. Her recipe is: Strawberry, Peach, Fig, Raspberry, Grapes, Green Apple, Blackberry.
- She appeared on Portuguese servers on October 4 for the 5th anniversary of Club Penguin in Portuguese.
- Herbert's main reasoning for his plot during Operation: Blackout was to find out the identity of The Director, which he successfully accomplished.
- Aunt Arctic was voiced by Club Penguin's finance woman.
- Her name could be a pun of "Antarctic". Antarctica is where penguins live.
- Her favorite sport is soccer. She used to play on a team, but she later discovered that she likes reporting about the games more.
- Her favorite games are Find Four and Mancala.
- Sam the Sasquatch called her "glasses lady" during an interview.
- Aunt Arctic is left handed (or "left-flippered").
- She is scared of bad spelling.
- Main article: Aunt Arctic/Gallery
Meeting Aunt Arctic Videos
Names in other languages
Sources and References
- ↑ Rockhopper/Gallery#Ask Rockhopper
- ↑ http://lh4.ggpht.com/-jJFaMm9SJP0/TzyJv3vcSHI/AAAAAAABVfk/HPV49l2VcME/Club-Penguin-2012-02-16%25252000.40.39%252520-%252520Copy%25255B3%25255D.png?imgmax=800
- ↑ Sensei/Gallery#Ask Sensei
- ↑ http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uR-Hd0XXm08/Tr5gT8VUS7I/AAAAAAAAASA/qjuGD1xFGoM/s1600/Club+Penguin+Times+Issue1.PNG
- ↑ Gary the Gadget Guy/Gallery#Ask Gary
- ↑ Revealed in Case of the Missing Puffles
- ↑ Seen in PSA Mission 10: Waddle Squad
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN5eoeB1Z0k
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Revealed in Operation: Blackout
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XstfCp_ncsc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGyrb8-S434&src_vid=XstfCp_ncsc&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_536938
- ↑ http://archives.clubpenguinwiki.info/static/images/archives/0/07/ClubPenguinTimes129.swf
- ↑ http://clubpenguinmemories.com/2013/11/spike-hike-answers-your-questions
- ↑ Celebrate International Lefthanders Day with Aunt Arctic!
|Full name||Aunt Arctic|
|Position|| Island director|
|“||I'm sorry your welcome was so rocky. With this starter kit, I officially welcome you to Club Penguin!||”|
— Aunt Arctic
| Page or Section under construction
This page or section is currently under maintenance or construction.
Saving the Migrator
After the player launches from the damaged Migrator's cannon and lands in the water, Aunt Arctic calls to them, instructing them to swim to the shore. Aunt Arctic introduces herself and questions what happened to Rockhopper, only for her question to be answered shortly afterwards as the Migrator pulls in to dock, visibly leaking water and beginning to sink. She requests the player's assistance in aiding Rockhopper, then asks for their name, prompting them to choose a username, and select a color to wear. Afterwards, Aunt Arctic instructs the player to search the Beacon Boardwalk for 3 piles of wood planks. Once the third pile is collected, Aunt Arctic tells the player to return to the Migrator.
Lost starter kit
After his ship is repaired, Rockhopper informs the player that their starter kit was lost during the crash, but it has likely washed up on the shores of Coconut Cove. Once the kit is retrieved from a platform surrounded by water accessible by zipline, Rockhopper instructs the player to return to the Beacon Boardwalk and find Aunt Arctic, who has the key to open the kit. She apologies for a problematic welcome and presents the player with their starter kit, which contains 4 blueprints, 9 fabrics, 9 decals, 250 coins, and 25 XP (Aunt Arctic), officially welcoming them to the island.
Chapter 1: Bright Idea
|Name||Aunt Arctic rank required||Splash text||Rewards|
|Ep. 1 - Leaky Landing||0||The start of your journey on Club Penguin Island.||50 coins, 55 XP|
|Ep. 2 - Rock the Volcano||1||Melt ice with the island's hottest substance.||Flame Hair, 50 coins, 85 XP|
|Ep. 3 - Hatching a Plan||2||Solve riddles to find the key to the Lighthouse's door.||Starfish Chain, blueprint for Diving Helmet, 50 coins, 80 XP|
|Ep. 4 - Mirror Mirror||Glass could fix the Lighthouse, but you're not the only one who wants some.||6 emojis, 50 coins, 90 XP|
|Ep. 5 - Enlightenment||3||Restore the Lighthouse so Club Penguin's waters will be safe!||Lighthouse Cap, Lighthouse Costume, 50 coins, 90 XP|
Chapter 2: Shocking Secrets
|Name||Aunt Arctic rank required||Splash text||Rewards|
|Ep. 1 - Machine Malfunctions||4||Stop the power stations from going haywire||Digital Transmitter, 50 coins, 110 XP|
|Ep. 2 - Point of View||Find out what caused the electrical attack!||Blueprint for Lifeguard Jacket, 50 coins, 140 XP|
|Ep. 3 - Dot's Disguises||5||Learn stealth skills from Dot the Disguise Gal.||3 fabrics, 50 coins, 140 XP|
|Ep. 4 - Icy Infiltration||Sneak aboard the base and discover its true purpose!||50 coins, 160 XP|
|Ep. 5 - Gathering Storm||6||Face the wrath of an angry bear!||8-bit Herbert, 50 coins, 150 XP|
|Ep. 6 - Hot Bottle||Find the stolen hot sauce and stop Herbert's plan!||50 coins, 150 XP|
|Ep. 7 - Double Click||7||Learn a new lesson—with Rookie as a teacher!||50 coins, 150 XP|
|Ep. 8 - System Defender||Defeat the virus Herbert snuck onto Aunt Arctic's computer.||Herber-tech Gadget, 50 coins, 150 XP|
|Ep. 9 - Burying Treasure||8||Protect the mysterious Island Codex from Herbert.||3 fabrics, 3 decals, blueprint for Agent Armor, 50 coins, 150 XP|
|Ep. 10 - Skyberg Assault||Take on Herbert before he zaps the island!||Herbert Hoodie, Crabby Eyes, 50 coins, 150 XP|
- She first appeared at the end of the Best of 2015 video.
Names in other languages