This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
| Real Life
The article you are reading is about something real life related to Club Penguin or Club Penguin Island.
Art for Haiti was a contest announced by Billybob on the What's New Blog on August 14, 2010. As they raised enough money for a school in Haiti, a mural was needed for their playground. Participants needed to draw a picture following the rules below. On August 20, 2010 the submissions were opened. On August 25, 2010, the Top 4 artworks were chosen, as you can see below, and a poll was made for penguins to choose their favorite. On August 27, 2010, votes were counted, with option A having 8%, option B having 31%, option C having 4% and option D having 57%, crowning Mickey1216 the winner of the competition. The final look of the mural was later revealed on the What's New Blog.
- Draw between two and four penguins playing together.
- Draw the picture taking place outdoors.
- Draw penguins with only one or two simple items. Like hats and scarves!
- Try to use five colors or less.
- Use any art style you like! Pencils, pens, and paints are great!
- Include any personal information (like an address).
- Use any words.
- Use anyone else's pictures.
- Draw large or complicated items. (No Squidzoids!)