| Real Life
The article you are reading is about something real life related to Club Penguin or Club Penguin Island.
This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
Art for Haiti was a contest in Club Penguin that was announced by Billybob on August 14, 2010, that they had raised enough money for a school in Haiti, and needed a mural for their playground. The contest was to draw a picture following the rules below. On August 25, 2010, the #4 top artworks were chosen, as you can see below, and a poll was made for penguins to choose their favorite. On August 27, 2010, votes were counted crowning Mickey1216 the winner of the competition. After Art for Haiti was over, penguin art could still be seen in the Book Room as of October 24, 2010.
- Draw between two and four penguins playing together.
- Draw the picture taking place outdoors.
- Draw penguins with only one or two simple items. Like hats and scarves!
- Try to use five colors or less.
- Use any art style you like! Pencils, pens, and paints are great!
- Include any personal information (like an address).
- Use any words.
- Use anyone else's pictures.
- Draw large or complicated items. (No Squidzoids!)