Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Aqua Grabber 3000|
|Invented by||Gary the Gadget Guy|
|Damaged by||Getting filled up by water|
- Were you looking for the game with the same name?
The Aqua Grabber is a miniature one-penguin only submarine, built by Gary the Gadget Guy. This submarine is used in the games Aqua Grabber and Aqua Rescue!. The Aqua Grabber's older version is the Sub 1000 which can be seen in the Gadget Room during PSA Secret Missions. Its original purpose was to recover the broken pieces of The Migrator, although it is currently used to gather treasure on the seafloor.
A few different Aqua Grabber machines have appeared around the island. Their location are as follows:
- Iceberg - the main Aqua Grabber machine.
- Hidden Lake - a broken and rusted version.
- Gadget Room - the prototype.
- The name "Aqua Grabber" was chosen during the Save the Migrator Project. The other possible names were the Deep Sea Salvage and Depth Diver.
- Gary the Gadget Guy wanted to use the Aqua Grabber to recover parts of the Migrator again after the Pirate Party 2014. However, Rockhopper wanted to build an entirely new ship instead.