This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Aqua Grabber 3000|
|Invented by||Gary the Gadget Guy|
|Damaged by||Getting filled up by water|
- Were you looking for the game with the same name?
The Aqua Grabber was a miniature one-penguin only submarine, built by Gary the Gadget Guy. It was used in Aqua Grabber and the mini-game Aqua Rescue! from Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge. The Aqua Grabber's older version was the Sub 1000 which could be seen in the Gadget Room during PSA Secret Missions. Its original purpose was to recover the broken pieces of The Migrator, although it was later used to gather treasure on the seafloor.
A few different Aqua Grabber machines appeared around the island. Their locations were as follows:
- Iceberg – the main Aqua Grabber machine.
- Hidden Lake – a broken and rusted version.
- Gadget Room/Cove (Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013) – the prototype.
- The name "Aqua Grabber" was chosen with 39.3% of votes during the Save the Migrator Project. The other possible names were Deep Sea Salvage with 30.3% and Depth Diver with 30.2%.
- Gary the Gadget Guy wanted to use the Aqua Grabber to recover parts of the Migrator again after the Pirate Party 2014. However, Rockhopper wanted to build an entirely new ship instead.
- In Club Penguin: Monster Beach Party, it was mentioned by Sydmull.