This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|April Fools' Party 2011|
|When||March 24, 2011 - April 5, 2011|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-member|
Purple Propeller Cap
April Fools' Party 2011 was a party on Club Penguin. It is Club Penguin's sixth annual April Fools' Party. It was first confirmed on the membership page. It began on the March 24, 2011. It was revealed that the party was starting earlier than other years because an "anonymous agent" (hinted to be Rookie) accidentally opened new boxes in the Box Dimension. Construction started March 21. It was supposed to end on April 3, but it was extended to April 5. According to the safe chat, Rookie was waddling around for this party.
|Image||Name||Where found||Members only?|
|Purple Propeller Cap||Dock||No|
|Box Costume||Finishing the Scavenger Hunt||Yes|
|Delivery Hat||Strange Dimension||Yes|
|Delivery Outfit||Strange Dimension||Yes|
|Rookie's Background||Meet Rookie||No|
- It was confirmed in Club Penguin's stamp files that they would have a Food Fight stamp. You would have to throw food in the Pizza Parlor or Candy Dimension to earn this stamp.
- "BERG BERG BERG BERG IS DA WORD" was most likely a reference to the 1963 song, Surfin' Bird, by The Trashmen.
- The Stair Dimension was probably a reference to M. C. Escher's painting, Relativity.
- Rookie became a mascot for the first time at this party.
- This was the longest April Fools' Party in Club Penguin.
- The Coffee Shop, Night Club and Gift Shop would teleport you to the Iceberg when you walked out the door.
- The Ski Lodge would teleport you to the Lighthouse when you walked out the door or walked to the bottom left corner.
- The door of the Ski Lodge was a teleporter to the Lighthouse.
- The Coffee Shop and Gift Shop were invisible and walkable on.
- The Hydro Hopper boat was flipped over at the Dock.
- There was no door outside of the Lighthouse.
- The pictures in the Lighthouse were upside down.
- If you looked inside the Coffee Shop you would see the iceberg.
- There were 8 member-only rooms that members could go to in the Box Dimension.
- The Spinning Arrow Room was the Recycling Plant instead of the Mine
- If you pressed the small light on the Lighthouse, the sky's background will change.
- If you clicked on the mountains at the Ski Village, a banner saying April Fools! would pop out.
- If you clicked the umbrella at the Cove, it would fly off.
- There was an entrance to the Box Dimension from the Snow Forts.
- In the Pizza Parlor, the tables were all different sizes.
- The Night Club's speakers were replaced with boxes, and the Keeper of the Boiler Room was replaced with a Black Puffle.
- If you hovered your mouse over the Cart Surfer game at the Mine, a banana would pop out.
Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
- Clue 1: Start where, orange puffles go, in a room with purple glow.
- Answer: Box Dimension (in the middle of the room).
- Clue 2: Continue the search, among the sand, where red mountains frame the land.
- Answer: Desert Dimension (behind the canyon).
- Clue 3: This blank page holds much potential. Your imagination is essential!
- Answer: Doodle Dimension (click on the gigantic blue pencil and it will draw a box).
- Clue 4: If you find yourself next to Mars... find something hidden in the stars.
- Answer: Space Dimension (connect the stars in the sky).
- Clue 5: The stage is just the thing. To find a clue fit for a king.
- Answer: A Silly Place (on the pad).
- Clue 6: Finding this one will turn you around. In a room where up is down.
- Answer: Stair Dimension (in the middle of the tiles).
- Clue 7: To free this piece you'll need a clue: Find your way through bright pink brew.
- Answer: Cream Soda Dimension (you'll need to find the correct barrel to enter, after that press the button).
- Clue 8: This Scavenger Hunt is extreme! Find this piece by a chocolate stream.
- Answer: Candy Dimension (click on the gigantic spoon in the middle of the ice cream scoops).
- Prize: Box Costume (only for members).
Special Club Penguin Times issueEdit
The special Club Penguin Times issue had multiple things changed in it other than drawings all over it:
- If you click in "Box Dimension can't be mapped" it will turn in "Headline grub grub headline"
- "Ask Aunt Arctic" was turned to "Ask the Rookie".
- There are boxes floating in the pages. If you roll over them, random objects will pop out.
- If you click in the word "time", the portal box (in St. Patrick's Igloo Contest), the fantasy (in Upcoming Events) or in the Rookie (Page 2), many jokes will appear.