This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|April Fools' Party 2009|
|When||April 1–6, 2009|
|Free Item(s)||Blue Propeller Cap|
The April Fools' Party 2009 was the fourth annual April Fools' party in Club Penguin. It started on the 1st of April and ended on the 6th of April. Two new Party rooms were added; the Box Dimension and the Box Store, where some boxes were available for members to buy. The free item was the Blue Propeller Cap, which had returned from the April Fool's Day 2007. It was thought by many people that there would be no party this year, but it turned out that there was one.
|Blue Propeller Cap||Mine||No|
- The video game "Pong" was being played on the Night Club dance floor.
- The Box Dimension became a permanent room after this party ended.
- The Snow Sculpture Showcase 2009 was taking place when this party started.
- This was the first April Fools' Party to feature a dimension.
- The SWFs for the party came out March 31, one day before the party.
- This was the first party to have two parties going on at the same time (Penguin Play Awards and April Fools Party)