This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|April Fools' Party 2006|
|When||March 30, 2006|
The April Fools' Party 2006 was the first annual April Fools' party in Club Penguin. It was held for only one day, March 31 (the April Fools' eve). A competition was held in the Club Penguin Times to see who could find the exact number of differences to Club Penguin Island. Players could post their guess in the newspaper.
|Red Propeller Cap||Plaza||No|
The party started on March 31st - the eve of April Fools' Day. The purpose of the party was to celebrate April Fools' Day, a well-known celebration. The party ended on April Fools' Day, April 1st, even though it was supposed to last for two days.
Pranks played in this partyEdit
Only few rooms are decorated, but most rooms are like normal, but with pranks.
- When walking in the Coffee Shop, you will go to the Gift Shop.
- The Night Club music is played very fast.
- The Snow Forts flags were replaced by socks.
- The Ice Rink puck and goals were replaced by Igloo furnitures.
- There were lots of fish in the Ski Lodge. And the "Gone Fishing" sign was only "Go Fish"
- It is reported that the Town and the Coffee Shop was not decorated, just darker.
- This was the first April Fools' Party in Club Penguin.
- This marks the only time Rsnail designed a party in 2006.