This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|April Fools' Party 2011|
|When||March 24, 2011 - April 5, 2011|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-member|
Purple Propeller Cap
The April Fools' Party 2011 was a party in Club Penguin. It is Club Penguin's sixth annual April Fools' Party. It was first confirmed on the membership page. It began on March 24, 2011. It was revealed that the party was starting earlier than other years because an "anonymous agent" (hinted to be Rookie) accidentally opened new boxes in the Box Dimension. Construction started on March 21. It was supposed to end on April 3, but it was extended to April 5.
|Image||Name||Where found||Members only?|
|Purple Propeller Cap||Dock||No|
|Box Costume||Finishing the Scavenger Hunt||Yes|
|Delivery Hat||Strange Dimension||Yes|
|Delivery Outfit||Strange Dimension||Yes|
|Rookie's Giveaway||Meet Rookie||No|
- "BERG BERG BERG BERG IS DA WORD" was most likely a reference to the 1963 song, Bird Surfin' Bird, by The Trashmen.
- The Stair Dimension was probably a reference to M. C. Escher's painting, (M. C. Escher) Relativity.
- Rookie became a mascot for the first time at this party.
- This was the longest April Fools' Party in Club Penguin.
During the party, once walking out of certain rooms you will appear in an entirely different room (these were set, however). They were:
- The Coffee Shop, Night Club and Gift Shop would teleport you to the Iceberg when you walked out the door.
- The Ski Lodge would teleport you to the Lighthouse when you walked out the door or walked to the bottom left corner.
- The door of the Ski Lodge would teleport you to the Lighthouse.
Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
- Clue 1: Start where, orange puffles go, in a room with purple glow.
- Answer: Box Dimension (in the middle of the room).
- Clue 2: Continue the search, among the sand, where red mountains frame the land.
- Answer: Desert Dimension (behind the canyon).
- Clue 3: This blank page holds much potential. Your imagination is essential!
- Answer: Doodle Dimension (click on the gigantic blue pencil and it will draw a box).
- Clue 4: If you find yourself next to Mars... find something hidden in the stars.
- Answer: Space Dimension (connect the stars in the sky).
- Clue 5: The stage is just the thing. To find a clue fit for a king.
- Answer: A Silly Place (on the pad).
- Clue 6: Finding this one will turn you around. In a room where up is down.
- Answer: Stair Dimension (in the middle of the tiles).
- Clue 7: To free this piece you'll need a clue: Find your way through bright pink brew.
- Answer: Cream Soda Dimension (you'll need to find the correct barrel to enter, after that press the button).
- Clue 8: This Scavenger Hunt is extreme! Find this piece by a chocolate stream.
- Answer: Candy Dimension (click on the gigantic spoon in the middle of the ice cream scoops).
- Prize: Box Costume (only for members).
Special Club Penguin Times issue
The special Club Penguin Times issue had multiple things changed in it other than drawings all over it:
- If you click in "Box Dimension can't be mapped" it will turn in "Headline grub grub headline"
- "Ask Aunt Arctic" was turned to "Ask the Rookie".
- There are boxes floating in the pages. If you roll over them, random objects will pop out.
- If you click in the word "time", the portal box (in St. Patrick's Igloo Contest), the fantasy (in Upcoming Events) or in the Rookie (Page 2), many jokes will appear.