This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|April Fools' Party 2010|
|When||March 31-April 5, 2010|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
Red Propeller Cap
|“||Prepare for island-wide wacky weirdness! Biwow!||”|
The April Fools' Party 2010 was first confirmed by Rookie in an issue of the Club Penguin Times and it was Club Penguin's fifth annual April Fools' Party that began on the March 31, 2010. It was scheduled to end on April 4, 2010, but it ended one day later.
|Red Propeller Cap||Dock||No|
|King Jester Hat||A Silly Place||Yes|
Special Club Penguin Times issue
The special Club Penguin Times issue had multiple things changed in it other than drawings all over it:
- The Cover Page had drawings and everything in the table of contents was replaced with "Grub".
- A2 and A3 only had drawings though they did feature the party.
- A4 and A5 had drawings and an applause button.
- B1-B4 had drawings only.
- B5-B7 changed from "Ask Aunt Arctic" to "Ask the Rookie".
- B8 was just drawn on but it was a game that revolved around pranking other penguins.
- C1 had drawings and C2 had a special hidden poem written by the Rookie about his hat.
- C5 and C6 had a special daily schedule of the Sensei.
- There was an extra page of jokes if you clicked on Jokes.