Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Is it seen right now?||Yes|
Anvils are objects that appear in the game Bean Counters being thrown out of the truck. If you are hit by one, you will lose a life. They also appear in Jet Pack Adventure tied to blue balloons, and in Puffle Launch tied to balloons.
Anvils also appeared in the now-closed Recycling Plant, which produced anvils on a regular basis as long as it was supplied with the required garbage.
- In Bean Counters, Jet Pack Adventure and Jetpack Boost (as obstacles). It is also used in Survival Mode of Smoothie Smash.
- The Cloud Maker 3000 generate anvil clouds, that can also be seen in Super Hero Bounce.
- Anvils are used as decoration in most Medieval Parties.
- In the Dance Lounge at the Dance-A-Thon Party.
- When dancing with the Blacksmith Apron or the Goldsmith Apron, the player will strike an anvil.
- On the Beach when the Underwater Expedition started.
- The Comic "No Anvils???" is about anvils in the game Bean Counters.
- Until the closure of the Recycling Plant, the Recycletron 3000 had produced anvils on a regular basis.
- The Heavy Hat is essentially an anvil.
- There is an Anvil Pin
- The Steel Anvil is a room furniture item.
- During the Underwater Expedition, Rookie ordered enough anvils to sink half the island.
- Balloons are capable of carrying anvils, as seen at the Underwater Expedition, in Jet Pack Adventure and in mission 5.
- In the real world, Anvils are mostly used when forming super-heated iron and/or metal (like horseshoes in the old way).
- Anvil clouds formed by the Cloud Maker 3000 fall after a short time.
Names in other languages
|French||Le Pinz Enclume|