The Air Conditioner 3000 (commonly known as the AC 3000) is a very powerful air conditioner (AC). It was invented by Gary the Gadget Guy. It was invented in January 2007 for use in the Lodge Attic when the snow was stored from the Christmas Party 2006. The snow would later be used in the Festival of Snow 2007. The device was also used in the Lighthouse during the Festival of Snow to keep snow sculptures cool. The AC 3000 returned during the Music Jam to keep the musical icicles cool in the Mine. You could use the icicles to make music. It returned again in 2008, for the Snow Sculpture Showcase. It returned for the final time in 2011, for the Great Snow Race.
- The AC 3000 appeared in December 2006 at the Lodge Attic.
- During January–March 2009, the AC 3000 was in the Lodge Attic again.
- The AC 3000 is the newer (and more advanced) version of the AC 1000.
- The AC 3000 returned soon after the Christmas Party 2008.
- It is featured on the AC 3000 Card-Jitsu Power Card.
- Its power source is unknown as there were no wires or power plugs coming out of it when it was at the Ski Lodge.
- The AC 3000 Pin is based on this invention.