This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Adventure Party : Temple of Fruit|
|When||August 23, 2012 - September 5, 2012|
|Free Item(s)|| Apple Headband|
Grape Bunch Costume
Rockhopper's Tropical Background
Yellow Kahuna Background
Red Kahuna Background
Green Kahuna Background
|Where||Club Penguin Island|
The Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit is a party that started on August 23, 2012 and ended on September 5, 2012. Rockhopper was meetable at this event. The island was a jungle paradise full of palm trees and Fruit that Rockhopper brought back from Innocent Island, and a mysterious temple made of fruit in the jungle waiting for its secrets to be unlocked. Another part of the story for this event was the so-called Cursed Volcano, in which penguins must throw fruit into to destroy it.
The Club Penguin Team partnered with children's smoothie company Innocent Smoothies to make it. The party provided the launch of a new in-world game inspired by the company, named Smoothie Smash, in which players can mix their own smoothies. There was a Temple of Fruit Catalog and a Fruit Scavenger Hunt.
|Grape Headband||Rockhopper's Rare Items||No|
|Rockhopper's Tropical Background||By meeting Rockhopper||No|
|Yellow Kahuna Background||Volcano Mouth||No|
|Red Kahuna Background||Volcano Mouth||No|
|Green Kahuna Background||Volcano Mouth||No|
|Grape Bunch Costume||Volcano Mouth||No|
|Watermelon Costume||Kahuna Kave||Yes|
|Apple Costume||Kahuna Kave||Yes|
|Pineapple Costume||Kahuna Kave||Yes|
During the month of August 2012, Club Penguin Island was getting set up for its annual Adventure Party. Meanwhile, while Rockhopper was on one of his many voyages at sea, he discovered Innocent Island, an island filled with fruit galore. He also discovered an ancient monument, the Temple of Fruit. On the top of the temple was a tiki statue named Big-Big Kahuna. Rockhopper wanted to share his discovery with the penguins back in Club Penguin, so he put the Temple of Fruit on his ship and set sail. Boy, would this be a party!
On the voyage there, the Big-Big Kahuna tiki statue was getting hungry and angry. Rockhopper then considered it cursed. Knowing that his penguin friends would help him appease it, and that they could celebrate with an abundance of fruit after, he didn't turn back. Once he'd arrived, the island had already transformed into a tropical paradise. The Temple of Fruit was placed in the Snow Forts.
While only members could head into the temple in search of fruity treasure (once they had found the Sacred Fruit), all players could work together on the top of the temple to appease the tiki, which had now transformed into a giant volcano. The volcano was destroyed by throwing fruit into it. The tribes worked together and saved the island from possible destruction. As a reward for the efforts to defeat Big-Big Kahuna, Rory and other constructions penguins renovated and refurnished the Coffee Shop. This design became permanent, and some penguins disliked the change. There was also a new game, called Smoothie Smash. Rockhopper set sail soon after, returning the Temple of Fruit to its rightful place on Innocent Island.
As soon as Rockhopper arrived on the island for the party, there was no time to spare. Fruit Tribes were assembled. Each had their own base on the island, and they threw the main fruit of their tribe into the Cursed Volcano in order to appease it. Though all the tribe were supposed to be friendly with one another, during the party penguins would roleplay, making alliances with other tribes and ambushing their so-called enemies.
The main fruit of the Red Tribe was an apple. Their base was at the Forest during the party.
The main fruit of the Yellow Tribe was a pineapple. Their base was at the Cove during the party.
The main fruit of the Green Tribe was a watermelon. Their base was at the Dock during the party.
The Purple Tribe had a very minor role at the party. They had no base. Items based on the tribe could be bought from Rockhopper's Rare Items. They did not have a special area to throw fruit at the Volcano Mouth. The main fruit of the Purple Tribe was a grape.
Disney UK Website
Avast! Our favorite pirate, Captain Rockhopper, has brought tons of fruit, new adventures and a hungry volcano idol to Club Penguin island.
Everyone can collect fruit to feed the volcano, and member penguins can set off on a scavenger hunt to find fruity new costumes.
At the end of week one, after working hard to appease the volcano’s hunger, the new Smoothie Smash game will be unlocked in the three fruit room areas. After the party it will take its place permanently in the Coffee Shop – giving penguins a healthy alternative to the Coffee Shop’s regular fare.
- Rockhopper brought a cursed volcano to the island. You had to feed it fruit to destroy it. Efforts were paid off with the Smoothie Smash game. A Tribal Penguin was seen on the YouTube background, which may mean that there were some special fruit tribe of penguins trying to destroy the cursed volcano.  This may be a reference to The Lord of the Rings trilogy, in which Frodo must throw the One Ring into Mount Doom.
- A heatwave came to the island, with a 93% chance of maxing and relaxing. According to the Club Penguin Times, penguins in bikinis and swim trunks hit the Beach and Cove for tanning and fun in the sun. Party plans were arranged to take advantage of the heat, and thus, this party.
- This party may be a reference to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, except this is a Temple of Fruit. According to a sneak peek picture, you will be able to enter the Temple of Fruit via the Snow Forts.
- There was a tropical igloo contest before the party started.
- This was the only Adventure Party to take place in August, rather than June or July.
- Innocent Smoothies (UK) released the Pineapple Igloo and online merchandise for the party which you can only get if you purchase the smoothie and get the code.
- The Coffee Shop was given a brand new look during this party, and became permanent.
- Like at the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam, this party had a song released called Anchors Aweigh. It was sung by the Penguin Band and features Rockhopper.
- The Snowballs were replaced with different kinds of fruit for the party.
- Free Items could be picked up without walking to the box containing them.
- The Smoothie Smash game was released a week after the party started for the hard work penguins did to feed the Big-Big Kahuna.
- This was Rockhoppers first party where his design was different as a mascot.
- The Banana Peel Pin was still available at the very start of the party while Club Penguin was still updating.
- When trying to get the Tribal Hats at the beginning of the party, it refers to the hats as Undefined, and when you try to get them, it loads forever.
- At the start of the party, you could get all the items from the Kahuna Kave.
- In the Giant Watermelon Trap if you trigger the watermelon trap then go to the door the watermelon will disappear.
- Sometimes, it will not allow you to friend Rockhopper or get his background.
- There is a glitch that says that Rockhopper is always offline.
- Sometimes,the fruit is replaced by snowballs on the apple section of the volcano.
- There was a glitch where the day after the release of the new Coffee Shop, when you try and enter the Ancient Temple or the top of the Volcano Mouth, it will come up with an error message saying: There was an error.
Log in screens
Log off screens
Innocent Smoothies Unlock ItemsUK Exclusive Unlock Items Online with innocent smoothies! Official Club Penguin(01:42)
Party Sneak PeekSneak Peek Adventure Party - Temple of Fruit Official Club Penguin(00:45)
Meet Rockhopper On August 24th!Temple of Fruit Join Rockhopper on His Latest Adventure! Official Club Penguin(00:55)