This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|When||June 12–16, 2009|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-member|
Green Safari Hat, Adventure Party Background
|Green Safari Hat||Plaza||No|
|Adventure Party Background||Completing the Scavenger Hunt||No|
|Tropical Bird||Tree Forts||Yes|
The Scavenger Hunt was like the Easter Egg Hunts at Easter, but instead of colored eggs, you need to find plants and animals.
|Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.|
- Creature 1
- Creature 2
- Clue: By a Hay Shack is where this grows. Its flowers bloom like small rainbows!
- Creature and where Found: Tall Plant in the Cove
- Creature 3
- Clue: Out at sea by two fancy boats. Next to a stone this small animal floats.
- Creature and where Found: Turtle at the Dock
- Creature 4
- Clue: Near forts of stone with one petal showing, is where you'll find these next ones growing.
- Creature and where Found: Flowers at the Snow Forts
- Creature 5
- Creature 6
- Clue: This next plant grows in purple and green, above dirty dishes that need to be cleaned.
- Creature and where Found: Exotic Flowers at the Plaza
- Creature 7
- Creature 8
- Clue: Just one more, and you've got them all. Look where the twin waterfalls fall.
- Creature and where Found: Large Plant at the Forest
- Claim Prize
- Clue: You found them all! You are very wise, enjoy the award when you click Claim Prize.
- Prize: Adventure Party Background
|Spoilers end here.|
- In the Forest, the flowers changed color to the color most worn by penguins in the room (for example: if the majority of penguins wore Light Blue, all the flowers would change to light blue).
- The plants used in the party were put into storage in the Box Dimension after it ended.
- This was the second party that was started by Rockhopper, the first being Fall Fair 2007.
- The following are variants of the Forest. The colors of the plants changed color depending on what color the majority of penguins in the room were.