Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|A Wonderful Play|
|Is it seen right now?|| PSA Secret Missions|
Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force
A Wonderful Play is a fictitious play that is played at the Stage in missions of the PSA and in missions of Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force and Herbert's Revenge, and cannot be seen in Club Penguin itself. While the set of the play is mostly devoid of scenery, in the video games, there seems to be a blue wall, a door, and a starry sky as a backdrop. Although no characters for are known, one of them seems to have a white beard.
Notable appearances in missions
- During the mission Clockwork Repairs, the player must befriend a Yellow Puffle here, and have it create a gear made of snow.
- During the mission Double Trouble, a jackhammer goes out of control, destroying the set of the play, which must be stopped by Loop.
- 'A Wonderful Play' was most likely a default name used so the Club Penguin Team wouldn't have to update the missions per the current play, as they are irrelevant to missions.
- In the Nintendo DS game missions, the music for The Twelfth Fish is played inside the Stage.
- If you look closely, the play at the Stage is called "A Wonderful Play" in Jet Pack Adventure.