This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
| This room is or was a temporary room.
It can not currently be found on Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
|A Silly Place|
|Where||In the Snow Forts to get to The Box Dimension|
|Opened|| March 31, 2010, |
March 25, 2011
|Closed|| April 5, 2010, |
April 6 2011
|“||Check your funny rating when the time is up!||”|
— Tour Guide
A Silly Place (Also called the Silly Dimension) is one of the Dimensions for the April Fools Party 2010 and April Fools' Party 2011. In 2010, it was a members-only room and had a free King Jester Hat for member penguins. It returned for the April Fools Party 2011. It was found in a box that had a Jester Hat on it. In 2012, it was available to all players.
The room is divided into three raised platforms. The first platform is just a clump of dirt raised above the ground with a door that leads to the third platform. The second platform has a Jester's Chair where penguins can sit. The third has a boat where penguins can tell many jokes by pressing the [J] key. Once the timer runs out, they are rated on the number of jokes.
- It replaced the Box Store from the April Fools Day 2009.
- There are two emoticons in here that are not seen anywhere else on Club Penguin.
- When it returned in 2011, it had an orange sky.
- In 2011 the Jester Hat was replaced by an item from the scavenger hunt.
- This was a members only room. However, the room became non-members also during April Fools' 2012.
- It is one of the few rooms that has "internal warping" in it, when penguins can waddle through places and come out through another instantly.
- To get all crowns on the joke go to the Safe Chat menu and select "Tell a Joke" (or use the "J" key as a shortcut on your keyboard).
- If you click in between the space in the air, you will go back to the door you started walking along, This is to prevent glitches.
|A Silly Place|