This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|7th Anniversary Party|
|When||October 23–25, 2012|
|Free Item(s)||7th Anniversary Hat|
The 7th Anniversary Party was a party that celebrated the 7th anniversary of Club Penguin. This was the second time two parties happened at once, the first was the 6th Anniversary Party and the Halloween Party 2011. It was confirmed by Polo Field and in the Club Penguin Magazine.
|7th Anniversary Hat||Coffee Shop||No|
- This was the sixth Anniversary Party after Disney bought Club Penguin in 2007 - the first being the 2nd Anniversary Party.
- This was the second time that the Anniversary Party has been celebrated during a Halloween Party, the first being the 6th Anniversary Party.
- You could collect the Celebration stamp by blowing the candles on the anniversary cake.
- Just like the 1st Anniversary Party, the Book Room was not decorated.
- The 7th Anniversary Party was the fifth of the Anniversary Parties to be celebrated for more than one day. The first being the 3rd Anniversary Party, the second being the 4th Anniversary Party, the third being the 5th Anniversary Party, and the fourth being the 6th Anniversary Party.
- On October 24, 2012, Rsnail, Screenhog and Gizmo were invited back to Club Penguin for one day to celebrate the anniversary.
- The party's cake is so far the smallest cake of all Anniversary Parties.
- When the party first started, the Yearbook 2011-2012 would not load.
- When you put out the candles on the cake at the start of the party, it would not give you the Celebration stamp.