Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|6th Anniversary Party|
|When||October 23–28, 2011|
|Free Item(s)||6th Anniversary Hat|
|Location||Town, Coffee Shop, and Book Room|
The 6th Anniversary Party was a party in Club Penguin, which marks 6 years since the original launch of Club Penguin. It was held at the Coffee Shop and the Book Room, and the 6th Anniversary Hat was given for free. Aunt Arctic also appeared during this party.
|6th Year Party Hat||Coffee Shop||No|
- Coffee Shop: Inside was a 3-tiered Halloween-themed cake with a 6 on top of it. A pumpkin near the stairs was wearing the 6th Anniversary hat. There were many balloons near the front of the Coffee Shop, one containing the 6th Anniversary Hat.
- Book Room: Towards the back of the Book Room there was a stand with all of the year books resting upon it, the newest being on a separate podium. There were two pumpkins wearing a 6th Anniversary Hat: one was on the bookshelf, the other was near the stairs. There were balloons at the back of the room, above the year book stands.
- Town: There was a banner on the Coffee Shop.
- The party started halfway through the Halloween Party 2011. This made it the second time in Club Penguin history where two events were being held at the same time, first being the Snow Sculpture Showcase during the April Fools' Party 2009.
- This was the fifth Anniversary Party after Disney bought Club Penguin in 2007.
- This is the second Anniversary Party to have a mascot visit. The first being the 3rd Anniversary Party with Rockhopper.
- You could get the Celebration stamp by blowing out the candles on the cake.
- This was the first Anniversary to have a Halloween theme along with it.