This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|6th Anniversary Party|
|When||October 23–28, 2011|
|Free Item(s)||6th Anniversary Hat|
|Where||Town, Coffee Shop and Book Room|
The 6th Anniversary Party was a party in Club Penguin, which marks 6 years since the original launch of Club Penguin. It was held at the Coffee Shop and Book Room, and the 6th Year Party Hat was given for free. Aunt Arctic also appeared during this party.
6th Year Party Hat
- Main article: 6th Anniversary Hat
This item was obtained by clicking where an arrow points. The arrow was just above the stairs. Then, the 6th Year Party Hat would pop out of a balloon and land beside the cake. The colors go along a Halloween theme of black, green, purple, and orange.
- Coffee Shop: Inside was a 3-tiered Halloween-themed cake with a 6 on top of it. A pumpkin near the stairs was wearing the 6th Anniversary hat. There were many balloons near the front of the Coffee Shop, one containing the 6th Year Party Hat.
- Book Room: Towards the back of the Book Room there was a stand with all of the year books resting upon it, the newest being on a separate podium. There were two pumpkins wearing a 6th Year Party Hat: one was on the bookshelf, the other was near the stairs. There were balloons at the back of the room, above the year book stands.
- In the Town: There was a banner on the Coffee Shop.
- It is also the first time two parties went on at the same time, as the Halloween Party 2011 was held at the same time.
- This was the fifth Anniversary Party after Disney bought Club Penguin in 2007.
- This is the second Anniversary Party to have a mascot visit. The first was Rockhopper at the 3rd Anniversary Party.
- You could get the Celebration stamp by blowing out the candles on the cake.