- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|6th Anniversary Hat|
|Party||6th Anniversary Party|
|Where found||Coffee Shop|
The 6th Anniversary Hat is a party hat in Club Penguin. All players could obtain this item for free during the 6th Anniversary Party, where Aunt Arctic was meetable. Like all other anniversary party hats, it will never return.
|Party||Room||Available from||Available until|
|6th Anniversary Party||Coffee Shop||October 23, 2011||October 28, 2011|
- The hat features four colors: black, lime green, violet, and orange, all of which are Halloween related colors as the party over-lapped the Halloween Party 2011.
- Strangely, its icon is different from the other Party Hats. As an example, it is quite larger than the others. When on penguins, the hat looks a lot taller. The 8th Anniversary Hat is also like this.
- If you wear this Anniversary Hats or any other Anniversary Hats (apart from the 7th Anniversary Hat and the Snow Beta Hat) and go to the Fire Dojo or Water Dojo, Sensei will comment "I see you're wearing an Anniversary Hat. I like pointy hats."
- It is Club Penguin's 7th party hat.
- It appeared on a Login Screen for the 8th Anniversary Party.
- The design of the 8th Anniversary Hat is based off this hat.
- Like all other party hats, it will never return.
|←5th Anniversary Hat||6th Anniversary Hat||7th Anniversary Hat→|