This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|5th Anniversary Party|
|When||October 23–25, 2010|
|Free Item(s)||5th Anniversary Hat|
|Where||Town, Coffee Shop, Book Room|
The 5th Anniversary Party was a party in Club Penguin. It was supposed to be one day only, but started a day early, and ended a day late. It was also first confirmed in a post of the What's New Blog.
|5th Year Party Hat||Coffee Shop||No|
- The 5th Year Party Hat is so far the only one to have five different colors, probably representing the five years Club Penguin has existed.
- You were able to throw Green, Orange, Yellow, and Red Colored Snowballs in the Coffee Shop, Book Room, and Town.
- The cake had 5 layers. This could mean each layer on the cake represents a year, but it is unknown.
- If you clicked on the candles on the cake, they would all blow out and confetti would pop out of the cake. You would then get a Stamp called the Celebration stamp saying that you blew out the candles.
- In the corner near the staircase, all of the previous Party Hats ever released were on display, including the famous Beta Hat which was in a locked, glass cabinet.
- The Music for the Party was the same as for the Water Party.
- The yearbooks were also on display in a corner of the Book Room, including the new Yearbook 2009-2010.
- There was a gallery of Penguin Art in the Book Room up on right wall.
- Strangely, the Party continued on October 25. It seems the only difference on that day was the exterior look of the Coffee Shop. It was changed back to normal but the Party was still going on inside.
- On October 26, the party music was still playing even though the Party had ended.
- Strangely, the music is different than the previous Anniversary Parties.
- This was the first anniversary party to start before October 24.