Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|5th Anniversary Party|
|When||October 23–25, 2010|
|Free Item(s)||5th Year Party Hat|
|Location||Town, Coffee Shop, Book Room|
The 5th Anniversary Party was a party in Club Penguin. It was supposed to be one day only, but started a day early, and ended a day late. It was also first confirmed in a post on the What's New Blog.
|5th Year Party Hat||Coffee Shop||No|
- You were able to throw green, orange, yellow, and red colored snowballs in the Coffee Shop, Book Room, and Town.
- The cake had 5 layers and the hat had 5 colors, possibly representing the five years of Club Penguin.
- If you clicked on the candles on the cake, they would all blow out and confetti would pop out of the cake. You would then earn a stamp called the Celebration stamp.
- In the corner near the staircase, all of the previous Party Hats were on display, including the famous Party Hat which was in a locked, glass cabinet.
- The music for the party was the same as main theme for the Water Parties.
- The yearbooks were also on display in a corner of the Book Room, including the new yearbook.
- There was a gallery of Penguin Art in the Book Room up on right wall.
- Strangely, the party continued on October 25, a day after it was supposed to end. The decorations were removed from the Town, but not the Coffee Shop or Book Room.
- On October 26, the party music was still playing even though the party had ended.
- The music at this party was different than the previous Anniversary Parties.
- This was the first Anniversary Party to start before October 24.
Sources and References
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20100926111956/http://community.clubpenguin.com/blog/2010/09/submit-art-for-anniversary-par.php
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20100930085646/http://community.clubpenguin.com/blog/2010/09/october-sneak-peek.php
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20101024040145/http://community.clubpenguin.com/blog/2010/10/reviewed-by-you-66.php