This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|5th Anniversary Party|
|When||October 23–25, 2010|
|Free Item(s)||5th Year Party Hat|
|Location||Town, Coffee Shop, Book Room|
The 5th Anniversary Party was a party in Club Penguin. It was supposed to be one day only, but started a day early, and ended a day late. It was also first confirmed in a post on the What's New Blog.
|5th Year Party Hat||Coffee Shop||No|
- You were able to throw green, orange, yellow, and red colored snowballs in the Coffee Shop, Book Room, and Town.
- The cake had 5 layers and the hat had 5 colors, possibly representing the five years of Club Penguin.
- If you clicked on the candles on the cake, they would all blow out and confetti would pop out of the cake. You would then earn a stamp called the Celebration stamp.
- In the corner near the staircase, all of the previous Party Hats were on display, including the famous Party Hat which was in a locked, glass cabinet.
- The music for the party was the same as main theme for the Water Parties.
- The yearbooks were also on display in a corner of the Book Room, including the new yearbook.
- There was a gallery of Penguin Art in the Book Room up on right wall.
- Strangely, the party continued on October 25, a day after it was supposed to end. The decorations were removed from the Town, but not the Coffee Shop or Book Room.
- On October 26, the party music was still playing even though the party had ended.
- The music at this party was different than the previous Anniversary Parties.
- This was the first Anniversary Party to start before October 24.
Sources and References
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20100926111956/http://community.clubpenguin.com/blog/2010/09/submit-art-for-anniversary-par.php
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20100930085646/http://community.clubpenguin.com/blog/2010/09/october-sneak-peek.php
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20101024040145/http://community.clubpenguin.com/blog/2010/10/reviewed-by-you-66.php