| Rare Item
This page is about an item that has not been available for at least four years.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|3rd Year Party Hat|
|Party||3rd Anniversary Party|
|Where found||Coffee Shop|
The 3rd Year Party Hat is a rare head item in Club Penguin. All players could obtain it for free in the Coffee Shop during the 3rd Anniversary Party. In order to obtain it, players had to use the Wishmaker 3000 to blow off part of the cake, revealing the hat.
|Party||Room||Available from||Available until|
|3rd Anniversary Party||Coffee Shop||October 24, 2008||October 27, 2008|
- It made appearances in issues #262 and #418 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It appeared in the log in screen before the 5th Anniversary Party.
- It appeared on a shelf in the Coffee Shop during the 5th Anniversary Party and 8th Anniversary Party.
- It appeared on the 6th Anniversary Party log in screen along with other party hats.
- It appears in the 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 Yearbooks on the October pages.
- It appears on the 3rd Anniversary Party Invitation postcard, Igloo Party postcard, Party at my Igloo postcard, as well as the 4th Anniversary postcard.
- It appeared on a Login Screen for the 8th Anniversary Party.
- If a player wears this, or any of the other anniversary hats released before the seventh anniversary hat, and goes to the Fire Dojo or Water Dojo, Sensei will comment "I see you're wearing an Anniversary Hat. I like pointy hats."
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Chapéu do 3º Aniversário|
|French||Le Chapeau 3ème Anniversaire|
|Spanish||Sombrero de 3er Aniversario|
|German||Hut zum 3. Jahrestag|
|Russian||Праздничная шляпа в честь 3-летнего юбилея|
|←2nd Year Party Hat||3rd Year Party Hat||4th Year Party Hat→|