This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|10th Anniversary Party|
|When||September 30 – October 21, 2015|
|Free Item(s)||See Free items|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|Mascot(s)||Aunt Arctic, Cadence, Dot, Gary, PH, Rockhopper, Rookie, Sensei|
- The Adventure Party later won for the Beach, Card-Jitsu Party 2013 for the Pizza Parlor, and Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit for the Cove.
- For items from the daily calendar, see 10th Anniversary Item Calendar
|10th Anniversary Hat||Head Item||Coffee Shop||No|
|Yellow Lightbulb||Santa's Sled||No|
|Rockhopper Stamp||Meet Rockhopper during the party|
|Gary Stamp||Meet Gary during the party|
|Sensei Stamp||Meet Sensei during the party|
|Aunt Arctic Stamp||Meet Aunt Arctic during the party|
|Cadence Stamp||Meet Cadence during the party|
|Rookie Stamp||Meet Rookie during the party|
|PH Stamp||Meet Puffle Handler during the party|
|Explorer Stamp||Visit all decorated Party Rooms|
|Celebration stamp||Blow out the candles on the Anniversary Cake|
|Go Swimming stamp||Swim in water with a rubber duck|
- Main article: MascBots
Around the island, in every decorated room (except for the Town and Coffee Shop), there were stands detailing the party the room was from, and a fact. Several rooms instead had MascBots, which were robotic versions of mascots, built by Gary the Gadget Guy. The messages from the Tour Guide stands (referred to as Speaker Boxes) are as follows:
|Arcade||Holiday Party 2011||Ho ho whoa! Penguins got special access to Santa's workshop during the Holiday Party of 2011.|
Penguin Fact: In 2011, Coins for Change donated 2 million dollars to charities.
|Beacon||Summer Kickoff Party||This Summer Kick Off 2007 room was the spot to be for sun tanning. Catch some rays or take a relaxing jet pack ride.|
Penguin Fact: The rare Blue Lei was last available during this party.
|Book Room||Halloween Party 2008||Don't let this cozy setting fool you-there was no place to hide during the Halloween Party of 2008.|
Penguin Fact: There's a secret door in this room. To find it, you'll need to light the way!
|Casa Fiesta||Music Jam 2011||The conga line starts here! This rocking joint from Music Jam 2011 was an all-day dance party!|
Penguin Fact: In 2011, twenty penguins formed a dancing conga line here. Can you beat their record?
|Clothes Shop||Prehistoric Party 2014 (Stone Salon)||This nice hair salon. Must behave. No smashy-smashy. They say this from Prehistoric Party 2014 but that silly. This not year 2014.|
Penguin Fact: Gary deciphered caveguin. "Ooga booga" means grumpy. Or scary. Or maybe month?
|Epic Wave||Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam||This gnarly wave rolled in for the Summer Jam of 2013. Better grab your board and ride!|
Penguin Fact: During the party, DJ Cadence stopped by to share some tunes and shred the waves.
|Highway||Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam||Drive away on this strip of highway from the Summer Jam of 2013. This was a favorite spot for penguins who wanted to feel the wind in their hair.|
Penguin Fact: Penguins without vehicles are welcome!
|Ice Rink||Christmas Party 2005||It doesn't get any more vintage than this! The Christmas Party of 2005 was one of the first parties. It led the way for all our future fun!|
Penguin Fact: The Santa Hat made its first appearance here.
|Iceberg||April Fools' Party 2008||Whoa... umm...? This room appeared on April Fools 2008... we were as confused by it then as we are now. Penguin Fact: If you drop a raisin into soda water it will bob up and down.|
|Lighthouse||Puffle Party 2014||WOOF WOOF MEOWWW-those were the sounds of the Puffle Party 2014 as dog and cat puffles joined the island.|
Penguin Fact: The dog and cat puffles stowed away from Rockhopper's ship to reach Club Penguin!
|Mall||Merry Walrus Party||Get your last minute shopping done at this Merry Walrus 2014 party room! This was such a popular spot that the Mall became permanent in 2015.|
Penguin Fact: These are the first (and only) escalators on Club Penguin island!
|Night Club||Summer Party||Get down to the sounds of Summer Party 2006! This classic room asked the question: Why swim when you can dance? Wooo!|
Penguin Fact: The beach was officially opened during the 2006 Summer Party.
|Pizza Parlor||Card-Jitsu Party 2013||In the Card-Jitsu Party of 2013, ninjas would stop here for a bite to eat.|
Penguin Fact: Sensei came across one of Club Penguin's most dangerous villains at this party: Tusk!
|Puffle Feeding Area||Puffle Party 2011||O'berries? More like Throw Berries, am I right? This room from the 2011 Puffle Party is the one that every puffle wanted back!|
|Santa's Sled||Holiday Party 2009||This sled has been delivering joy and presents since the Holiday Party of 2009. If you're afraid of heights... don't look down.|
Penguin Fact: This sled runs on Christmas cheer and rainbow puffle farts!
|School||Medieval Party 2013||Abracadabra! Remember those words-they'll be on the test. Gary taught young witches and sorcerers at this wizardry school during the Medieval Party of 2013.|
Penguin Fact: This party introduced Gary's magical relative: Garianna!
|Secret Laboratory||Halloween Party 2008||This lab showed up during the Halloween Party of 2008. It's the perfect spot for your new creation.|
Penguin Fact: The strange creations that were made in the Secret Lab have long since left the island... probably.
|Ski Hill||Sports Party||Red Team or Team Blue? This was the choice during the Sports Party of 2006. What are you waiting for? Grab a sled and Goooooooo!|
Penguin Fact: Sled Racing is one of the original Club Penguin mini-games!
|Tree Forts||Island Adventure Party 2010||This pirate tree fort comes from the Island Adventure Party of 2010. Throw a snowball at the pale red plant to watch it grow!|
Penguin Fact: Throwing a snowball is never a bad idea on Club Penguin island.
|Wizard Library||Medieval Party 2013||Cramming for an exam on Slime Brewing 101? Work on your wizardry in this Medieval 2013 room.|
Penguin Fact: If you messed up a potion during this party, you'd get turned into a puffle chicken. Oops!
- It was the first party in which players were able to vote on room designs.
- The Ptero Town image from the Cove vote in the You Decide! poll on the What's New Blog had the surfboard and sign for playing Catchin' Waves, despite Ptero Town being an entirely separate location from the Cove.
- Although the sign at the Snow Forts was labeled as the Puffle Party 2009, it was actually from the Puffle Party 2010, as the white puffle, which was in the room, did not have a snow fort until then.
- Members were able to adopt Pink Stegosaurus and Black Tyrannosaurus dinosaur puffles, while on the Club Penguin App, all players could adopt gold puffles.
- It was unique from other anniversaries in multiple ways:
- It did not start in October.
- It did not occur on Club Penguin's official launch (October 24).
- It lasted more than a week.
- It was the first anniversary since the 5th Anniversary Party to not coincide with a Halloween Party.
- It was the first anniversary to have party rooms.
- More than just the anniversary hat was available as a free item, and more than just the Coffee Shop and Book Room (and their exterior) were decorated. These two traits were also shared with the 3rd Anniversary Party.
- On October 20, 2015 at 3:00pm PST, a meetup was held where all the mascots that appeared during the anniversary were online at once.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Festa de 10° Aniversário|
|French||Fête du 10e Anniversaire|
|Spanish||Fiesta del 10° Aniversario|
- ↑ YOU DECIDE: Beach Decorations for 10 Year Anniversary Party
- ↑ YOU DECIDE: Pizza Parlor Decorations for 10 Year Anniversary Party
- ↑ Cove Decorations for 10 Year Anniversary Party
- ↑ The penguin fact is a reference to the secrets section from issue 432 of the Club Penguin Times, which hinted The Fair 2014.